“Dinner ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

We came to Joes for a scrumptious dinner and they delivered! We ordered coconut shrimp, king crab bucket and crab cakes, Key Lime pie and Apple Pie for desert. Everything was great! The staff was super nice and friendly we even got some fishing tips and spots to go We sat at a table in the bar area. Two of us ordered speciality drinks Blue Hawaiian and a Mai Tai. The Mai Tai was made wrong and tasted like juice. However, that drink was not on their menu the bartender said she could make one though. The dinner itself was super expensive $140. I would steer clear of the fancy drinks and stick with plain soda or beer next time.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Great dinner after a day at the pool. Two of us had shrimp platters which were plentiful and served piping hot. The kiddos chose grilled chicken sandwiches that they quickly devoured and proclaimed “Awesome!” An attentive and friendly waitress topped off a great dining experience.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

While visiting Orlando me & the family had the pleasure of dining here. We only waited about 5 minutes to be seated even though it was packed. It took our waitress a minute until she came to greet us which was disappointing. Peggy was our waitress & I don't know what was up with her because she wasn't friendly to us. She was acting like she had a problem with me which was crazy & confusing. However, the food & the drinks were delicious, but I hate that Peggy was acting so funny & she almost ruined the whole experience. The atmosphere was great & the only bad thing was Peggy's attitude & I would return here, but please no Peggy!!! Even though she was treating her other customers much better than she treated us so I don't know what was up with that.

1  Thank Kashenia L
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

We went here for dinner . The food was very good. I had the King crab legs, my wife had the fish and chips, my non seafood eating grandson had the burger, the other one had the grilled shrimp and snow crabs. We all enjoyed it very much. Give this place a try if you're in the area.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

It’s a restaurant we have gone to from time to time for a kids seafood steam bucket. This last experience was horrible. All four kids ordered different things. My husband and I ordered the appetizer sampler that had over cooked crab dip, my son ordered a hamburger which was completely raw in the middle and we had to ask for napkins continually and forks.
The manager still had us pay for the meal. Obviously the right thing would have been to let it go for free.
In conclusion, I would not recommend this restaurant. I do not believe in rewarding bad business.