Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Destinia.com
Hotels.com
Travelocity
travelup.com
All reviews screened in porch one bedroom unit disney parks hot tub full bath both bedrooms nice place to stay easy access a king size bed short drive main gate business center disney trip would stay again near disney home away from home family vacation
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 August 2021

I have a vacation club, and this is one of their hotels, stayed many years here. it's a good place for a big family. Room for 6, needs more updating. However, it's clean, has a kitchen, the staff nice, and is close to Disney parks

Room tip: Get the two-room condo
Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 12 August 2021

We were very pleased with this resort. It was clean, quiet, and very comfortable. Our unit was a 1 bedroom and very spacious, with great appliances and basically all the dishes, etc. we needed. I did take my own spatula, tongs, and a few things I always take when we travel and know we are going to grill. Out only complaint was that our unit did not have a outside balcony or porch that we could sit out on. We definitely missed that. The pool area was very nice, not crowded at all, spa was still not open.

Date of stay: August 2021
Review collected in partnership with Armed Forces Vacation Club
Reviewed 26 July 2021

My family stayed during the forth of July week.Was not impressed with the outdated unit,damaged furniture and worn spotty carpet.Was informed that we are responsible for walking all our trash to the dumpster, which was not close by.Oh did I state that I had to stand outside at their walk up window in 99 degree weather to check in.All other resorts and hotels are letting guests return to normal check in ,why can't this resort follow suit. Their front desk hours are very limited as well.We were totally upset and disappointed that the jacuzzi remain shut down.Corners are cut drastically at this place.The jacuzzi sold me on this resort only to hear that there are staffing issues,lame excuse for a resort for not having their jacuzzi operational as promised.All others in the area are open and functional.Dissapointed to find that only half of the units electrical outlets work.Actually less than half,which posed a problem with our families many devices.Kids screamed because they stated that they saw cockroaches in the kitchen.Guests are expected to do their own housekeeping by removing all linen off beds,towels out bathroom,etc and all items to be placed downstairs upon departure.Guests are also required to remove all of their trash from their unit. Also expected to leave the outdated unit clean after a weeks stay with 4 kids.Lack of employees, outdated unit and limited customer service....Never,ever again!

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 July 2021

This was a great stay 1 mile from Disney was able to see the fire works for my patio, place a little old but was very clean, rooms were comfortable and up to date pool area great the grounds were clean, staff was very friendly.

Date of stay: June 2021
Review collected in partnership with RCI
1  Thank LLStar51
Reviewed 1 July 2021

High point is out dated and run down, i paid for an upgrade and this is what i got. The ceiling plaster fall on me and i asked for an accommodation. They showed me 2 units that was in the same conditions as the first one. I called RCI that i was dissatisfied they did nothing as well as high point! High point staff tried to down play the issue and my character.

Date of stay: June 2021