This was our first visit to this resort, but it won't likely be our last. I couldn't be more please with the accommodations! The villa was so spacious and the decorations were very updated. I've stayed in villas before that seem a bit run down. It has to be expensive and time consuming to keep these resorts looking good, Lighthouse Key definitely puts in the work. Villas were clean and had beautiful high ceilings. We stayed in the two bedroom villa that sleeps 6, but we were only three. I didn't care for the trundle beds in the one room, would have preferred they just had two twins, but it didn't influence our stay.
The front desk isn't open 24hours, but our late check-in went smoothly. The security guard had our key and docs. Just had to go by the front desk in the morning to contact Kerr check in. No biggie. The front desk staff was excellent! All smiles and quick to help.
So glad I got to to stay at this gem!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lighthouse Key Resort and Spa features spacious vacation condominium rentals 4 miles from Disney with 2-4 bedrooms, fully equipped kitchens, living and dining areas, and covered patios. Resort amenities include: a full service spa, poolside bar, sundry shop, heated swimming pools, meeting space, game & billiards room, 52-seat movie theater, theme park shuttle and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Lighthouse Key Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lighthouse Key Hotel Kissimmee
- Lighthouse Key Resort And Spa Kissimmee, Florida