Open today: 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM
More Information

Ways to Experience Orlando Tree Trek Adventure Park
from US$56.95
More Info
All reviews unlimited water zip line ropes course challenging courses awesome experience great family fun obstacles endurance parks trees mental activity orlando outing
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 April 2021

Great way to exercise while having a blast. The courses get more challenging, more fun and exciting. I would highly recommend going here.

Date of experience: March 2021
David L, Manager at Orlando Tree Trek Adventure Park, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hi there,

We're so glad to hear that you had a blast! We appreciate the reccomendation and hope to see you again soon!

Thanks,
OTTAP

Reviewed 8 April 2021

This place is well run with staff that are happy to be there and enjoy watching you have fun. Also, very quick to help whenever needed. Super awesome adventure we will be back every time in Orlando!

Date of experience: April 2021

Hi there,

We're glad you had a blast! Come back and and climb again soon!

Thanks,
OTTAP

Reviewed 6 April 2021

Excellent way for everyone to have fun. The courses are done by ages and the ability to reach the ropes to clip on. We had one on the children's course and one on the Junior course. We were able to watch both because there are paths to walk on to observe the kids. There is a 30 minute introduction and safety info before you are able to go on the ropes. At this time they have practice ropes to try. Once you have done that, you can go to the course you have purchased. Be sure and bring water to drink after each section. The kids will need it. If you forget, they offer unlimited water for $4.00 per person. Very impressed with safety and the guides. Don't forget to print and sign waivers before you go. It saves time. I will definitely
do this again with the kids!

Hi there,

Thanks for this detailed review. We're so glad that you and your family had a great time, we hope to see you and the kids back again soon!

Thanks.

Reviewed 5 April 2021

We made it ALL THE WAY through the blue & green courses w/tips from our awesome guide, Phillip! Soooo much fun! I advise to wear gym attire, comfortable sneakers, & get the water pass! U will endure a full body workout without trying...lol...We’ll be back!

Date of experience: April 2021

Congratulations on making it through the courses! We're so glad that you had a blast and we're looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Thanks, OTTAP

Reviewed 5 April 2021

This was one of my favorite things I did in Orlando with my family. My husband and myself, along with another adult, took 3 teenagers (14, 14, 15 y/o). We waited a bit to get started, but once we got to the demo course and onto the actual course it was fantastic.

The guides were very knowledgable and helpful. The course started out "doable" and then got progressively higher and more challenging as time went on. We were probably on the actual course for 4 hours and it was amazing! You could tell they put a lot of thought (and money) into making this an exceptional course.

10/10 would recommend to anyone and if I ever go back to Orlando I'm going to make it a point to go here again. I loved the physicality of it as well as the adventure and nature aspects. For what we paid I feel like we got WAY more than our money's worth!