Free cancellation until 29/07
US$159
Quality Inn & Suites By The Parks(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$121
US$115
Polynesian Isles Resort(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$162
Ambassador Motel(Kissimmee)
US$33
  • Breakfast included
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$179
  • Pool
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$172
US$93
Seasons Florida Resort(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$102
US$79
Hotwire.com
  • Pool
Caribe Cove Resort Orlando(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
Orbitz.com
1,076 results
All reviewslazy riverwater slidespool areabatting cagesolive gardenwasher and dryermain poolcici's pizzahot tubfull kitchenactivity centerscreened in porchtwin bedssplash padping pongzero entryrecommend this resort
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

After reading many reviews after booking, we went with low expectations. That was unnecessary. Every employee we had contact with was extremely helpful. We arrived late at night and had no problem checking in and getting into our room. We had to call to have linens delivered for our pull out couch, they delivered them very quickly. The rooms are adequate. Could they use some updating? Absolutely. But that's not going to ruin a vacation. It would be great if they could stock the kitchens with enough pots, pans, plates etc to cook for a whole family. But, every time we called to get something they delivered it very quickly. Teresa in the activity center was awesome! She was so welcoming whether she was helping at the front desk or in the activity center. The pool bar was very nice as well. We realized early on that it really was just a suggestion not to bring outside food or drinks into the pool area. That's good to know as we stocked our room with food and drinks. But we did use the pool bar later in the afternoon. All of the bartenders were very helpful and attentive. Happy hour from 4-7 was awesome with $2.00 beers. We also realized that if you want a quiet pool, go to pool number 2. We spent every morning over there and saw maybe 1 or 2 other families. You do need a key card to get into all of the pool areas. Unfortunately they do not always work. That was frustrating, but if you have long arms you could get in. Overall we had a great experience here. We did not book here to go to the parks, we had every intention of just staying at the resort. There's plenty to do there throughout the day. We will definitely be back.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
fantasyfla, Manager at Fantasy World Club Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Thank you for choosing FantasyWorld Resort to host your stay and take the time to share your experience. We are glad you were able to find all the amenities, even pool #2 - our quiet secret. We look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

We really enjoyed this place. Close to many stores and restaurants. Quiet and family friendly. I liked that there were many activities for the kids during the day. The pool area could use more umbrellas though. Also more supervision for the last river. Kids were running all throughout it splashing and getting mulch in the water. Not very relaxing. Spa and sauna were nice also. Liked the continence of having a grill. Not a fan of smoking by the pool, there needs to maybe be a dedicated area or two. There are restaurants close and also gift shops which is great. Would stay again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for choosing FantasyWorld Resort to host your stay and take the time to share you comments. We are glad to hear everyone had a good time and were able to enjoy the amenities. We look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

So we looked around through our timeshare to swap it as we wanted to go to Disney this year with our family. We picked this hotel as it advertised a lazy river, 2 pools and slides. They do in fact have all of these things, but let me explain. I will start at the beginning. Check in on a Friday at 4:30 (they allow check in at 4 - They weren't ready for us. My wife went inside. Their checkin parking lot holds about 14 cars (2 of which are handicap), my wife was inside for about 20 minutes in which time I drove in circles until at about the 18 minute mark I found a parking space. She said that the room is unavailable yet, but we can park over by our room so when it comes available at 5 pm we can go in. We got there only to find out she was not given the parking pass they told her was required (keep in mind, our room should be ready by now). Back to the office we go. She has to ait inline again yet another 20 minutes to get the parking pass. The gentleman at the checkin told her he could get her one as soon as she walked through the door, but them proceeded to wait on everyone in front of her. Same situation with the checkin parking lot meanwhile for me, the kids and groceries that have now been sitting in the trunk of the car in August Florida weather (97 degrees, 91% humidity, feels like temp of 102) for about an hour. We get the pass, back to the room only to find out, they didn't give us our key as the room was not ready yet, so they didn't want us in there while the cleaning lady was finishing her job (we saw her as the door was open while she was in there - she was done by the time we got back with the parking pass). Back to the checkin office. Another 20 minute wait, you guessed it, same parking issue.

Finally get in the room around 5:30ish exhausted from our day of travel and melting as the AC is not working properly, it's at 78 while set to 70. Let's get unpacked and we'll call the front desk. Get upstairs, and the washer dryer combo is sitting in the middle of the hall with the door that they go behind off the hinges! closet door in the master bedroom does not open correctly. We call the front desk, they come look at the AC and say they'll fix the washer/dryer first thing the next day. We went to Disney that day and told them we would not be in the room until late afternoon or early evening. Do what you have to we only packed for 4 days knowing we could wash clothes. My son goes to climb into bed in the pull out couch, NO LINENS to be found. Call the front desk, half the stuff they give him is for a twin and his bed is a full. He makes due as it's 10 pm. Fast forward to the next day, wake up temp dropped to 75 overnight, still set at 70 degrees. Go to the park all day and get back, Washer/dryer still in the middle of the hall, temp is now 78 degrees, call the front desk. "We'll send someone right over". We are then told this room is closed and no one should be staying in it, we will move you first thing tomorrow. In the meantime, we will send someone over to look at the AC. Guy comes and sprays the AC with a spray he tells is "is junk spray and doesn't work" told us it will help, but not fix the problem, he'll be back tomorrow morning. We tell him, we'll be in the pool all day and around if they need us as they're supposed to move us.

Day 3: It gets worse.....we get to the pool, which I forgot to mention on Friday we found out all the water slides are shut down at 6. WHY?!?! Lazy river runs off the same water, so that's closed too. There are rules at the pool, no outside food or drink NO SMOKING....we find out these are more suggestions. people were smoking everywhere!!!!!!! it was disgusting. We rented a cabana and someone was already "squatting" in it. They kick the people out and we walk into chairs with soaking wet cushions. It's hot enough out. I place them in the sun, 30 minutes later dry and our cabanna smells like cigarettes (we don't smoke). The lazy river is a decent size for a resort, I've seen bigger, but it was a nice size. unfortunately, there's about 10 rafts....no exaggeration there. I ask a life guard and he says later he'll have someone else get me a brand new one out of the box when the next shift comes as he can't leave his post. That never happened. Everyone had outside food. Chunks of mulch and bugs floating all over the lazy river, just disgusting. So my kids say Dad, come slide down the water slide with us. These are some great looking water slides, they're long and they're pretty high up. The blue one was awesome, not for someone who has claustrophobia though as it's enclosed.I can't tell you about the yellow one as after I went through the stairwell to get to the top, I almost vomitted and had to go to my hotel to wash my feet. The smell of urine in the enclosed stairwell and the sitting water on each landing (This is 10 am, so I assume it was never cleaned from the day before as the pool opens at 9) was disgusting, the smell got worse and the landing water got deeper as you got to the top. The last landing before the slide level could have been just urine by how strong the smell was. I know little kids pee in the water. But clean the stairwell each day with some bleach and water or other pool cleaning chemicals. Back to the room around 6 for dinner....Washer/dryer still not replaced, AC at 65 now and it's 79 in the room. Call the front desk, remind them they were supposed to switch our rooms and they said they'd send someone over immediately to handle the issues. They did at that time resolve the washer dryer issue. The AC was never fixed. it never got below 77 the rest of the week in the room (we stopped calling that day) there were little bugs that had taken over the kitchen, got in our cereal and any other food left out on the counters or in the cabinets.We called one morning to tell them we were out of TP, papertowels and trash bags. Their response is that they don't deliver, come pick it up. Fine. I ran over that night, several hours later cause we were at a park all day, and I told the manager what we needed and he said he'd make a note and have it sent over. I looked at him and said I am here as I was told you don't deliver. We need TP now please. He said he'd check if they had any and they did. I also mentioned in a last ditch effort that I was still waiting to have my AC fixed. He called maintenance with me standing there right then. They never came. He told me when I was leaving they had already been there and it was fixed. My wife who hadn't left the room sid no one ever came. I got a call the next day while we were at parks asking if our TP, papertowels andgarbage bags were delivered and asking how the AC was working. I said to the manager, do you know what we've been through, he siad "Yes. Report it to someone as this place has.........just tell who you have to about your issues."

Room Tip: go somewhere else
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank vaj0e
fantasyfla, Manager at Fantasy World Club Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

Thank you for choosing FantasyWorld Resort to host your stay and take the time to share your feed back. We appreciate your comments which are shared with all managers and used to better serve our future guest.

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Fantasy World Villas is great for family's that want space. While the decor isn't modern it is comfortable and convenient for the parks. The pool area is nice and relaxing, the kids loved the lazy river. Staff were very professional and helpful. I would stay here again.

Stayed: August 2017

Thank you for choosing FantasyWorld Resort to host your stay. We are glad everyone was able to enjoy the poll area and relax. We look forward to hosting your return visit.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

I read a lot of reviews about Fantasy World AFTER we booked our trip here and got very nervous. I was pleasantly surprised though. I gave it 2 stars yes but it wasnt because of major issues really. Just that it needed work. The pictures of the pool area are accurate. I read a few that said the pictures posted are old, if they are, it still looks the same as in the pictures. Lazy river, slide, pool and hot tub. Overall the stay was ok, we participated in a few of the daily activities, but we werent around a whole lot.

Issues we found:
1) The condos need to be cleaned better. Im not sure if the tile floors on the 1st floor are mopped, but our feet were black after walking around. The railing to go upstairs was also disgusting and when wiped the towel turned black (not exaggerating!).
2) Pool area staff needs to be more professional. There are slide attendants at the top and bottom of the slide. Neither were paying attention though. The one at the top had a friend talking to him and gave you the thumbs up within seconds of the person in front of you leaving. This isnt a huge deal, but one time my kids were reprimanded for coming down too close together. They went when the guy at the top told them. Yes I can confirm this too as I went down the slide several times myself. The guy at the bottom had 2 friends and were kicking a soccer ball around. So he wasnt paying attention either.
They had security walking around, which was good. However, one of the guys looked unprofessional. His security work shirt was unbuttoned halfway down and his white undershirt was showing. Granted he was doing his job and walking the areas, but he didnt look very professional.
3) The mini golf needed some work. Not only was it put on the edge of the property, far from the golf club pickup, but it was HOT with NO shade. This area needed some serious work too. There was a sidewalk but only through part of the course. The course itself needed some work and updates.
4) MORE grills! There should be 1 grill for each row of condos. However, there was MAYBE 1 grill for each large section of condos (in other words, 1 grill for 20 units).
5) Dishwasher in our unit was awful and we werent given a sponge. We ended up washing our dishes by hand as the dishwasher didnt do anything. Had to go out and buy a sponge.
On the good side, I needed to put something in the oven but didnt have a pan to do it. I called the front desk and asked for one, someone came about 10 min later.
6) The unit could have used a few more pans/pots/dishes. As a family of 4 there was enough for us, but the units are supposed to hold 6. There wouldnt have been enough dishes for 6.
7) There was bird poop all over the upstairs windows. I know this isnt a huge deal, but when you are trying to look out the window and really cant see, then these need to be cleaned.

Like I said I was very worried after reading reviews. And you maybe be worried too after reading mine, but really it wasnt THAT bad. We didnt have any bugs in our unit or anything like that. Always a plus! BUT we also werent there a ton either. We were at the beach and the Disney parks, so we came and went.

Like I said, there is a TON of room for improvement here. New management/owners and this place could be sooooooo much better!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank JJohnson929
fantasyfla, Manager at Fantasy World Club Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

Thank you for choosing FantasyWorld to host your stay. We appreciate your feedback which is shared with all management to better serve our next guests. We look forward to the opportunity to host you and your family again, and with more time to enjoy all the resort amenities.