“Southwest”

Moe's Southwest Grill
Ranked #29 of 138 Restaurants in Lake City
Reviewed 21 May 2017

Love love love the cheese sauce food was good no complaints about it just wished they waited on you. Reminds me of Chipotle which I really like

Reviewed 27 December 2016

Had the Billy Barou Nacho's with Carnita's and it was off the chain!!! Best Nacho's in town by far!!!!!

Reviewed 23 December 2016

Perfect place to go if you want healthy, inexpensive, well made food from friendly people. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 22 December 2016

I am a big fan of Moe's Southwest Grills. This one did not disappoint. The employees were very nice. I had been traveling and had a long day. The employees made it a pleasant stop as they talked with me while quickly making my order. I stopped very shortly before closing, but the food was good and tasted fresh.

Reviewed 7 December 2016

I absolutely love the Moe's Southwest Grill in Lake City. Whether you have been there once or once a day for five years the staff is the best. The food is always fresh and delicious, the restaurant is clean and easily accessible. You probably won't find a better semi-fast food experience in Lake City.