All reviews front desk ruby tuesday nice hotel full service indoor pool cracker barrel room was clean lobby area pit stop good nights sleep stayed one night staff was friendly would stay here again great room continental breakfast lots of restaurants atrium
Reviewed 24 June 2016

Not extremely happy with my stay. I travel all over the world and have stay in many different hotels. I must stay for this to be in an area that really doesn't have much around you are paying extremely high dollars for nightly rates just because you are near I-75. Nothing else here besides the sports complex. I know that I have been in much larger cities and much nicer hotels for less than the $568 for 3 nights for a king bed and had to have a suite, as that is all that was available. Doesn't even include a breakfast. You have to pay extra to have breakfast. I will walk across the street to Cracker Barrel. Internet is beyond slow for "high speed". Elevators are beyond slow and I was on the 6th floor. Average wait time for elevators was 5-10 minutes.

Room tip: Away from the elevators
Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Lake City, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2016

Dear kastbrown,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments online. We would like to apologize you were not satisfied with the rates. Prices vary depending on the dates of your stay and are competitive within the area. We are also sorry for the shortfalls you had with our Internet and elevator services. We take all comments into consideration and welcome any opportunity to improve. If there is anything you need next time you stay with us, please do not hesitate to let us know. Thank you for staying and we hope you give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Anthony M
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 1 June 2016

The hotel is clean and modern. There is a bar in the evening and a full service restaurant for breakfast. There are numerous restaurants within walking distance. This hotel is close to I-75. There appear to be many business travelers and construction personnel staying here.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 May 2016

Nice hotel, overall view is clean, but all carpets in hallways need cleaned. However, the room I stayed in was clean, beds comfy, room is spacious and well lit, bathroom is clean and plenty of room. Not to be held against them, but old shampoo bottle and soap were left in shower. Have not see a lot of staff, but guests are nice. Elevatorlevators are slow, they slowed the door closing to keep children from getting caught, which is good, but one can wait quite awhile for an elevator.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank mugsymom2010
Carrie S, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Lake City, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2016

We appreciate your feedback. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 17 May 2016 via mobile

Thanks to two ladies we had a wonderful experience at this hotel.. the bartender Rene went over and above to assist us with our needs.

Monica the server was wonderful as well..
(The sirloin steak was delish!)

They are both very personable & major assets to your business..

The room was Clean & the bed was comfortable..

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you so much! We are always happy to hear stories like this one. I will make sure that these employees are recognized for their great efforts.

Reviewed 17 May 2016 via mobile

Ok. Great location especially if you are on the road and need a break. There is a casual restaurant chain restaurant open til 1100pm on weekends. The "bar/lounge" at this hotel closes at 10pm. Super early so plan accordingly.

Staff was Very friendly! The place was clean in regards to daily cleaning. Liked the safety factor (female traveling alone it was well lit and safe. On premise security was visible although it didn't seem needed which is a positive)

I didn't take my shoes off not once on the carpet. Unacceptably stained rugs in the room. Seemed like a rug at a pay by the hour place. Not congruent with how nice everything else was.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Thanks for sharing your experience with us! We are proud to be the only hotel in Lake City with a dedicated security team. Your feedback will be helpful for our ongoing renovation. We hope to see you again soon!