“Breakfeast home style”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Great selection, easy access, quick service. A great chain that provides good value and food. Great loaf bread too that you can buy and take home.

Reviewed 9 June 2018

I don't often write bad reviews,but the coffee is so bad it deserve's a review.First off the
food and service where very good,but the coffee is beyond bad it's very weak and has a terrible taste

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

One of our favorite places to eat
Awesome food and great prices!! Favorite food-everyone should try-is the chicken noodle soup!! Yum!!

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

We have never ate at one of these in the past and we were pleasantly surprised. We give it 3 stars but would recommend and return to give them more business. There was no problem with the service but we are what some would call fluffy foodies! I love to cook and see it as a form of art at times. I had the meatloaf and it was really good. It was dense but full of flavor. The part they lack is on basic seasoning of their food. Potatoes were boiled and undercooked and bland of flavor on the wife and daughter's dish. The portions are huge and there were many pluses from our experience. Service was outstanding (tipped 30%) and it was super clean and quick. Family of four ate (all full and remember - we are fluffy!) for $30 not including tip. What would it take for a 5 star? James Beard can answer that. If you don't know who that is, google the award named after him! Good place, good food and will do it again!

Reviewed 2 February 2018

I had a good 20% off coupon and stopped by for the yummy sausage patties and sausage gravy on my way from Orlando to Tallahassee to see ND beat FSU 100-69 in women's basketball! I first stopped at the Denny's across the street to buy gift cards to use at my local Orlando Denny's that's not in the idine program unlike the new one at this exit. Bob Evans is my favorite chain breakfast, but the closest one to me is over a half hour away so I was happy to stop here on my way to Tallahassee and then at the Ocala location the next morning on my return. I sat at the counter as I usually do when I am alone. I had the Homestead (2 eggs over medium, sausage patties, sausage gravy, red potatoes, and dry wheat toast). I am not a fan of biscuits, by the way. It was busy since it was Sunday morning around 10. I saw my food under the heat lamp and after about 5 minutes, I made a loud comment so that I could be heard by the lady who was in charge of that area. I said I bet my over medium eggs were hard by now. She verified it was mine and gave them to me. One egg was ok and runny, but the other was hard yellow. She was so nice and had another egg made for me and gave it to me immediately once it was in the window. My waitress was young and wasn't as attentive as the older ladies. When I think of Bob Evans, I think of ladies my age (mid 50's) or even older treating you like they were you grandmother! My waitress did refill my iced tea but seemed to take too long when she had to multi-task. I am glad I got the other lady involved. I asked for my check and a to-go tea when I was finished. She brought my check and then disappeared. I was standing there waiting and was asked by one of the ladies if I was ok. I said that I was waiting on a to-go tea so they got me one and I didn't even see my waitress again until after I paid and stopped by the restroom. She was at one of the tables there. It amazes me how young people can't multi-task or go off their script! Food was great once I got my second egg, but I had better service in Ocala the next day. Here, I guess it's hit or miss whom you get. Not unfriendly or anything, just not on top of it!

Been to Bob Evans? Share your experiences!