“Great lunch ”

Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

A good place to stop in for nice lunch. Service was fast and friendly. They don’t offer a lunch menu, but do have a nice selection of reduced price and size items from opening to 6pm.

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

We just had dinner here. We were promptly seated and then got to wait for almost 15 minutes until a waitress finally stopped. It was the same one that was standing behind us chatting with her girlfriends at the next booth. She even admitted to ignoring us! Food was what you would expect so having crap service is a is the one thing they could control. Considering the huge number of staff standing around, I just can’t understand.

Reviewed 12 July 2018

Arrived 730 and was able to be seated right away, that's good. Special on Wed 8 oz Sirloin and grilled shrimp for $12.99 The best steak I have had in a very long time. Great flavor and cooked just right. Came with 2 sides (Caesar Salad and Baked Potato).

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Enjoy a full meal or share one there's more than enough to go around. Steak Medallions are one of our favorites. Add warm atmosphere, peanuts and good drinks and we were set

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

My wife and I enjoy Texas Roadhouse in Lake City. The steaks and salads are delicious. The warm yeast rolls and cinnamon butter are very good. However, you must try their fried pickle chips. I thought that was the weirdest thing. However, I was pleasantly surprised. Battered, fried, tangy. Yum!! Best chips I’ve had and since they’re one of my favorite appetizers, I try them at other places. First time was here.

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!