Cassadaga Hotel(Cassadaga)
US$88
US$76
US$106
US$83
Orange City Motel(Orange City)(Great Value!)
US$63
Artisan Downtown(DeLand)
US$143
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$165/night.

US$109
HIExpress.com
All reviewscarriage housebed and breakfastbreakfast was deliciousnext morningthe main houserooms are lovelyother guestsscreened in porchb b'splace to staya wonderful staycassadaga hotelhostsdelandaccommodationspropertyflorida
Reviewed 21 October 2017

My husband and I just got back from a wonderful weekend getaway at the Ann Stevens House. Emily and Shane are the sweetest couple ever!. The food was amazing. It is defiantly a relaxing time. We stayed in the rendezvous room which was fantastic! The beautiful antique furniture with a little screened in terrace with rocking chairs. Just perfect!! We already made reservations to go back in February!! You need to stay here if your traveling that way!

Room Tip: I loved the rendezvous room. Its great for a weekend getaway with your husband.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and I visited in July. We had appointments in Cassadega and it's a perfect, nearby place to stay. The proprietors are welcoming and charming. The room was clean, large and had a wonderful screened porch to relax at the end of the day and start the next morning in the lovely Camphor tree canopy. Breakfast was delicious. The Inn was full, so all the guests came together in the dining room to share their stories of Cassadega. We would definitely recommend.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 July 2017

My Dad lives in Orange City and I have stayed at several hotels in the area. I got lucky one year when I stumbled across this B and B and decided to give it a try. I was hesitant because I had never stayed at a B and B before. The Carriage House area of this property is a cross between a B&B and a hotel with private suites, bathrooms, and balconies. I stayed in the Ann Stevens room. The owners are simply wonderful people with a great story to tell of how they took over this establishment. You can have the daily breakfast and take a nice stroll through the park and see where prior resorts had been located, then wind up in Cassadaga. There are bamboo forests and a nice lake to stroll by. They have the most adorable house cats. They even made my room up while I was eating breakfast, what service!!! With Cassadaga hotel right around the corner you have a nice place to have dinner and drinks at Sinatra's. Do your self a favor and when you are in the area don't stay at a hotel, give the Ann Stevens house a try, you will be so much happier there!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2017

We stayed here not realizing we were at a 1st class place. The accommodations were incredible, the food top notch, & the owners love story made it one of our best b & b experiences ever! Ask the owners to tell u how they wound up owning this sweet gem. Love is everywhere!!! SIMPLY- one of the best b & b's out there.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 May 2017

We had a lovely night at this charming bed and breakfast. It's in a beautiful, peaceful, natural setting that is obviously treasured by the owners.
The rooms were furnished well and comfortably. Every room had a screened-in porch with 2 rocking chairs.
Delicious breakfast served with charm and patience. Lots of time for sitting around the dining room table catching up with our friends.
A lovely experience that I highly recommend.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends