US$108
US$94
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

US$149
Homewood
US$152
Candlewood Suites Lake Mary(Lake Mary)(Great Value!)
US$89
CandlewoodSuites
US$89
US$174
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$202/night.

US$134
US$121
Hampton.com
US$169
Courtyard Orlando Lake Mary/North(Lake Mary)(Great Value!)
US$144
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$163/night.

All reviewsfrench toastwatch tvfree breakfaststarbucks coffeehot itemssitting areayogurtsanford airportliving roombeds were comfortablemini fridgewould definitely stay here againthe breakfast areahot breakfastgreat place to staygreat stafffront desk staff
Reviewed 13 May 2018

Decent hotel for a one night stay, but not sure if I would stay long term.

Pros

Close to the expressway and easy to find

Check in was quick and convenient

Rooms were spacious enough to stretch out and relax

Cons

Rooms were slightly dated with visible signs of wear and tear

It took several minutes to get a warm shower (water was ice cold)

Breakfast even though more options than a standard continental was average (french toast was sitting way too long, scrambled eggs were cold, fruit bowl had seen better days)

Bed was too firm for my taste...my shoulders was sore when I woke up

Overall it's still a good value for the price, just not for a long term stay

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Laurence A, Front Office Manager at Hyatt Place Lake Mary/Orlando-North, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2018

Dear Happy Guest. Thank you so much for your great review. We are glad that you had chosen us as your number one Hotel destination and that our entire Hotel staff have met towards your expectations. Hopefully you will find more properties out there as wonderful as you stated ours to be whether it be long term or even short term as well. We also do sincerely apologize for any of those inconveniences that you had experienced as we will have those areas addressed right away. In this case it looks like we need to improve in those areas as we will gladly do so. Again we thank you for choosing us as your number one Hotel destination and look forward on your return visit with us very soon.

Reviewed 6 May 2018

Reason for low rating: They overcharged me (4 times more) and they didn't communicate that to me until I called them (they were aware). When they credited back, I lost $30. You would think they would apologize and offer an extra credit, not taking more money from you because of their mistake!!!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 May 2018

They do a really substantial continental breakfast (including hot sausage, French toast, hardboiled and fluffy eggs) along with a number of teas and coffee. The room was nice, the sofa bed was a little not comfy and we were near a loud mechanism, but it was good. The bathroom was a little dark initially, but you adjusted to it.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Laurence A, Front Office Manager at Hyatt Place Lake Mary/Orlando-North, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2018

Dear Happy Guest. Thank you so much for your great review. We are glad that you had chosen us as your number one Hotel destination and that our entire Hotel staff have met towards your expectations. Hopefully you will find more properties out there as wonderful as you stated ours to be. We do appreciate your thoughts and care. Again we thank you for choosing us as your number one Hotel destination and look forward on your return visit with us very soon.

Take Care,

Reviewed 2 May 2018

my wife and I stayed at this hotel from 4/10 to 4/14 and it was a pleasant experience. Friendly staff, good breakfast, clean rooms. A week after checkout i checked my credit card account and saw that I was triple billed for my stay. I notified hotel staff and they were slow to respond. To date, they've refunded half of the overcharged amount. I'm still waiting for the second half to be refunded. Unacceptable.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Adrian C, Manager at Hyatt Place Lake Mary/Orlando-North, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

We appreciate your feedback and apologize for any inconvenience that you have experienced regarding this situation. The hotel has been in constant contact with the 3rd party processor that was responsible for this incident and we have been informed that all errors have been corrected and refunds have been submitted to all guests who were affected.

We are very sympathetic to your situation, and we understand how frustrating this experience may have been for you. Our team has done everything we can to address both your concerns as well as hold the 3rd party processor accountable for the correcting the issue.

We loved hosting you at our property, and hope that you will give us another opportunity to welcome you in the future. Please contact us if you have not received your refund.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Do not bother with this hotel. Unless you don't mind the broken furniture in the rooms, the staff telling you the wrong time for breakfast, and then them almost being completely out of everything, because the staff said breakfast starts at 7 not 6am.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Laurence A, Front Office Manager at Hyatt Place Lake Mary/Orlando-North, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

Dear Guest,

We certainly do apologize for any inconveniences that you had experienced during your stay here with us. Each of our employees strive to make each of our important Guests as yourself receive an rewarding experience and know that quality has measured up to its finest by us. In this case, it looks like we had felt short. Please know that the issues in which that you had mentioned will be addressed.

It is our hope that you give us another opportunity in serving you and I will assure you that we will make your stay is more beneficial.

If you need to contact me for any reason please feel free to contact me directly here at the Hotel or you may email me and I would be more than happy to assist you.

We certainly to thank you for staying with us and hope to have the pleasure on having you visit with us in the near future.

Have a great week!