“Outstanding!”

Ranked #2 of 51 Restaurants in Lake Placid
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 March 2018

We've been here twice this week and can't say enough about the margaritas with orange slices, the fresh and delicious food and the clean, bright setting. Fajitas...perfect. Super nachos are a great shared meal. Early bird specials are a good value. Best Mexican food in the area and friendly, welcoming staff.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

I love this restaurant. It's not the down and dirty taco carnitas kind of joint that I usually love. This is more traditional family cooking. My favorite item on the menu is the pork verde. It's cubed pork in a green sauce, served up with rice, beans and hot tortillas. Sometimes we take out a bag filled with their appetizers and chips for movie night at home. The atmosphere at Casa Tequila is night, with an outdoor screen room. They serve up tasty margaritas, especially during happy hour.

Reviewed 10 February 2018

Have visited this restaurant numerous times and have most of the time, come away very pleased. Today was no exception with one glaring objection. The restaurant promotes "Early Bird Specials" which end at 5:30 PM. We were seated well in advance of the 5:30 PM end time for early birds, but because we did not place our orders until exactly 5:30PM, could not be considered for the Early Bird Specials. Our server "Angie" was cordial, friendly, helpful and outgoing but apparently had no discretion in the matter, because qualification for the Early Birds depended upon the computer time stamp, when the bill is computed. I was appalled at this inflexible policy. So despite of the good service and great food, I still left the premises with a BAD TASTE in my mouth. This has happened to me previously here but this one was much more offensive than the previous time. I would ordinarily have given a score of "5" for this visit. Doubtful that I will return

Reviewed 13 January 2018

This may be a small place, but the service and the food was excellent. The restaurant was crowded the evening we visited, but that did not prevent us to be treated royally. The food was well presented and served hot. The drinks were perfect.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Go here once a week since we moved in for the winter in Lake Placid, FL. The staff is knowledgeable, The all meals are made to order and the wait staff will remind you the plate is very hot. Trust me it is too. Parking, is easy, food is good, seating is comfortable and even though very busy at times there was no waiting, and last but not least the prices are reasonable.