“Cheap, Hot Eats - Good for Take-Out”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hong Kong Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 51 Restaurants in Lake Placid
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 16 October 2017

I order food from here about once a week. It is consistently hot and fresh. The food is prepared quickly after I phone in an order. The food is usually waiting for me or almost done when I arrive. Large portions - cheap eats. Tasty, straightforward food. Nothing gourmet here. Friendly, hard-working owners who practically live here.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Everything that we have ordered from there has been very tasty, well prepared and a good value. Chicken nuggets that surpass those of local fast food joints. Not greasy, but, well fried. The butterfly shrimp are excellent. Can eat in but small seating capacity. Best for take out

Reviewed 15 July 2017

We ordered takeout and when I entered this place (for the first time), it was disgusting. A youngster sitting at a corner table doing her homework and a couple of pre-teenage kids behind the counter. I complained to an adult Oriental woman about the cruddy floor and she looked at it and said, "Floor okay." In earlier days I was a commercial insurance underwriter and thought the Chinese restaurants of suburban Washington D.C. were beyond dirty. Hong Kong is beyond beyond. They'll never see me again.

1  Thank mikethebike41
Reviewed 5 April 2017

I order to go often as my office is just around the corner. Always fresh & delicious! Very generous servings also.

Reviewed 9 March 2017

Their portions are large and very tasty! We loved the crab rangoon and their egg rolls and spring rolls are really good. I ordered General Tso's Chicken and it was delicious and stuffed to the brim. The vegetable Lo Mein is loaded with vegetables, no skimping and great as well. We will be back!!