“Good News Indeed!”

Good News Juice & Smoothie Cafe
Ranked #8 of 52 Restaurants in Lake Placid
Reviewed 29 August 2018

You want fresh fantastic good for you food? This is the place! A little bit of heaven on earth. These are some great gals with a nack for salads and sammies that are not only amazing, but good for you! Be forewarned I do not believe they are open for dinner. I only visit at lunch!

Reviewed 12 July 2018

This is the perfect place for breakfast, brunch or lunch and they have wonderful healthy organic choices. The smoothies are yummy too. This is one of my favorite places in Highlands Co. Many people in our area drive to Lake Placid just to experience The Good News Café. You can enjoy a stroll through the Blueberry Patch or Hometown Junk.

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

My wife and I are very particular about our organic and healthy restaurants, and we are so thankful have this option in Lake Placid. The prices are a little high, but only because they use the best ingredients possible. I cannot recommend this place enough. Very impressed that they decided to open. I would recommend and encourage everyone to go and support them. It really is a wonderful option.

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

OMG! The smoothies are amazing and the staff is as well. Stopped in while visiting my parents. Great atmosphere. I've been twice in a week. Definitely check them out. Made friends with a lady named Shirley that works there. So nice and friendly. Keep up the good work.

Reviewed 9 December 2017

I stayed in this area for several weeks and ate here as frequently as I could. Great staff, healthy, excellent tasting and food. I only wish they were open for dinner as well.