“Restaurant on a beautiful Beach”

Benny's on the Beach
Reserve with OpenTable
Benny's on the Beach is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 297 Restaurants in Lake Worth
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, View
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is right on the beach and many tables are outside and it makes for a lovely environment.
The fried calimari was very good and the serving size was so huge it was enough for 4 people.
The fish dinners were excellent and the shrimp and grits was very good and very large.
The pena collada was very tasty and well made.
We all enjoyed eating on the beach on a beautiful evening with lovely breezes coming from the ocean.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,274)

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

The view on the pier is beautiful. The staff was friendly, and my server Sean was great. I enjoyed the mixed grill plate with shrimp, scallops, and mahi. I would definitely come back if in the area again.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

This is a no frills fancy restaurant but a clean wholesome breakfast experience.

Breakfast is highly recommended here with sea views, cool breezes, and good food.

Helpings are a good size, and you will be full after eating there. I have only had the all day breakfast each visit, but well worth it.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

However, 35 minutes is too long specially with children. Prices are on the mid-high’s considering I can drink an exported beer for less than $7 almost everywhere in Miami. And I had 2 anyway the service was superb and the food was okay. I asked to change the fries on my Fish & Chips (I know, I know) for onion rings and they told me they didn’t have or make those. I try my friend’s quinoa and it was under cooked. Flavor wise everything was on point but nothing to die for. All considered, it was not that bad and that’s the reason I give this time 3 stars.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Great view terrible food and even worse service. Our server, Amy completely ignored us. After 40 minutes of waiting we asked for our food to go and left. We are locals and like that beach but will never ever go back to that place. Do yourself a favor and if you go and your server is Amy with loads of tattoos ask for a different table!!

Been to Benny's on the Beach? Share your experiences!