Hampton Inn West Palm Beach-Lake Worth-Turnpike
US$127
US$76
Scandia Lodge(Lake Worth)
US$67
New Sungate Motel(Lake Worth)
US$58
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
White Horse Motel(Lake Worth)(Great Value!)
US$80
Fairfield Inn & Suites Palm Beach(Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$134
All reviewscomplimentary breakfastgreat hoteldunkin donutsroom was cleanwould recommend this hotel to anyonefront desk staffconvenient locationgreat roomhorse showbreakfast stafffitness centerlocated rightthe breakfast areanice staybusiness tripwest palmeasy access
Reviewed 10 April 2018

Nice hotel, pretty pricey as Hamptons go. Good service overall. Very poor internet access with no availability of the premium internet service (which for the price of a Hampton we shouldn't have to pay for). Good location adjacent to Turnpike so super convenient to everything north or south.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
marco e, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn West Palm Beach-Lake Worth-Turnpike, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Thank you for your positive feedback! I greatly appreciate your comments and taking the time to share your experience at The Hampton Inn-Lake Worth. We strive to fully satisfy and create a clean, peaceful environment for you.

The Hampton

Reviewed 1 April 2018

We accepted that it was overpriced for a mediocre hotel, but when we returned the first night to our room to find it had not been cleaned it went downhill from there. The customer service response was to blame us for leaving a DND sign on our door (we had not) and then the night desk told us to call again in the morning (they evidently have no system for the night desk to communicate with the next shift). Garbage in the elevator - evidently our fault too for not reporting it sooner (“we can’t fux what we don’t know”) although we did the night before and was told housekeeping was not there - so no one could just step into the elevator and remove it - leaving it there overnight.
A clean room is defined as leaving empty coffee cups around. And service amounts to blaming the guests.
Go anywhere else if you can.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
marco e, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn West Palm Beach-Lake Worth-Turnpike, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Thank you for your feedback, as it is the best way for the hotel to fully understand how to improve our Guest's experience. Our apologies for your stay not being satisfactory. We always take our Guest's feedback into consideration.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

Pubic hairs on the sheets and unfriendly and unhelpful staff. Overpriced! $350 to find hairs on the sheets, in a dated room with sticky carpet. And then to top it off the clerk was unfriendly and unhelpful. We had to change the sheets ourselves. Totally dissatisfied! :(

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
marco e, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn West Palm Beach-Lake Worth-Turnpike, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

I am a sliver member and have stayed at many Hilton properties with no major issues and if I ever had an issue the general manger at the particular hotel handles any issue that occur. Not at this hotel. I stayed at this Hampton Inn the week of March 5th, whenever I visit any hotel I always put the “do not disturb” sign on my door which is usually respected.

On Thursday night I noticed my purse was missing I had my purse every day in my room or with me but on Thursday left it in the room on the chair all day until 5:30 pm. When I went to go look for it I look everywhere in my room. When I finally could not find it as I was about to go downstairs to inform the front desk I found it but it was in between the back of the bathroom door and the room door on the floor in the corner. Now why would my purse be there when it was either with me or in the chair in my room? Also $40 was missing from the purse. When I went to inform the front desk I was told that the general manger Marco would be in tomorrow morning.

Friday morning I inform Marco the general manger. He did not seem to care told me to feel out an incident report, he would investigate and get back with me. Friday afternoon came..no call, Saturday and Sunday came...no call, Monday came..no call. I finally called Monday late afternoon to get an update he tells me he investigated and did not find where my key was used except by me. That was it. No I apologize, did nothing to make it right absolutely nothing.

I travel every week for work so I stay at hotels every week. I know this type of issue can happen at any hotel, however when the issue is stated to the hotel I except something to be done because of what I went through and because of my inconvenience and missing money. I have informed my company to never let any of our employees stay at this hotel and shame on you Marco for not giving a damn and acting like this is not a serious issue.

So future patrons please watch your things! That do not disturb sign does NOT matter at this hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
marco e, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn West Palm Beach-Lake Worth-Turnpike, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Reviewed 10 February 2018

we stayed for a few days on business and I was very surprised to find the hotel extremely clean, friendly and at a great location. Breakfast was amazing, hot food and continental as well. They included Greek yogurt, fresh fruits, everything you can think about for this type of a hotel. What amazed me the most is the pool area. Even though the hotel was right off the highway, the pool area was very secluded with very comfortable lounges and plenty of shade. Very peaceful. Rooms were a nice size with a number of premium channels. I will definitely come back if I am in the area again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
marco e, Manager at Hampton Inn West Palm Beach-Lake Worth-Turnpike, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

The Hampton