“Delightful!”

Clary's Corner Cafe
Ranked #11 of 297 Restaurants in Lake Worth
Price range: US$1 - US$8
Description: Breakfast & Lunch and so much more.
Description: Breakfast & Lunch and so much more.
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

It would have been tricky to find without the directions of the other reviewers, but well worth it! Great service, good food, quaint and very inviting. Wish we were local so we could come back again!

1  Thank Shannon W

Reviewed 10 March 2018

1500 Lucerne Avenue in side Lake Worth Towers (fro,& he east drive past the large white building & turn right on first street(B). Look for the smallish RED door on the right & walk into a breakfast lovers dream! I had Clary's Famous dirty grits with bacon,onions,& cheddar cheese served in a Crock. That was a Texas big WOW taste. Another of our party ordered the Texas Style French Toast which comes in 2 or 3 slice servings which got raves as well. We also ordered Grandma Lida's Pecan Sticky Bun French Toast for the table-GOOD Decision as it vanished after Victoria, the warm welcoming owner, cut the Pecan goodie into 4 pieces! For anyone who wants something less, one of our party ordered what we call 2 2 2, 2 - 2 pancakes, 2 eggs & 2 pieces of meat. Can't wait to return to taste the Irish Benedict for St. Pat's Day.

1  Thank louthelistener
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

Easy to miss red door by a senior facility.
Walk through the kitchen and enter a modest room where young and old mix together to enjoy delicious homemade food with friendly staff!
A gem!

Reviewed 11 February 2018

More than any other meal, I enjoy going out for breakfast and Clary's is a great place to go. Clary's is a cozy, friendly café. This was my third visit and when I walked through the door the employees welcomed me with a cheery Hello. The menu is full of familiar items, but don't forget to look at the daily specials because there you will find breakfast items with a delicious twist. I love quiche and was surprised to find a Chile Rellano Quiche on the board. I was even more surprised that a quiche could be made to taste like a chile rellano. The combination of the two made for a very satisfying breakfast. As a side, I tried the extra Dirty Grits at the suggestion of the owner. I never had grits before, but I was delighted with the flavors that filled my mouth. I left Clary's fully satisfied and I can't wait to return the next time that I am in town.

2  Thank parost2017
Reviewed 19 January 2018

What a fun little hidden gem, serving wonderful food. As others have mentioned, it's not easy to find as it's on the bottom floor of a mid-rise retirement apartment building, its door faces B Street, not Lucerne Ave, and the only signage is a small red sign on the door, very easy to miss. But persevere and you won't be disappointed. I had a great crab cake sandwich, but there were many items on the menu that I'd like to try. The owner is very friendly and hands-on, asking how we had found them, and describing what they're all about. A winner for sure!

1  Thank salb573