“Great local restaurant”

Gandhi's Indian Resaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Gandhi's Indian Resaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 294 Restaurants in Lake Worth
Price range: US$1 - US$50
Description: Gandhi's Authentic Indian Cuisine Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten free Made with love, Served with love. Where food and People Matter
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Friendly owner and staff. Excellent Indian food. Love the atmosphere. The wait staff is in costume. I highly recommend the experience.

Reviewed 16 June 2018

My friend and I went to Gandhi’s last week for dinner, and we really enjoyed it! Sam, our server, was very friendly and efficient and made sure that the pacing was good for the entire meal. First, papadams were put on the table with various sauces to put on top. Then we had vegetable samosas which were crispy and delicious. My Rogan Josh was spiced perfectly, at 3 out of 5. I was delighted to see this because both my husband’s and my dinners the last time we went were very underspiced although we asked for 3 and 10 in spiciness. They have redeemed themselves!! We also ordered garlic naan and peshwari naan, and both were scrumptious! I could have eaten another basket just by myself! My friend ordered the very meaty lamb chops, medium rare. She discovered that one of them was well done, but she said it was so delicious that she was going to eat it anyway. Sam asked us how our food was, and when she mentioned this to him, he insisted that she be brought an entire new plate of lamb chops! She was very impressed by this and devoured her new, medium rare lamb chops which arrived quickly. Overall we had a wonderful, delicious dinner at Gandhi’s and are looking forward to returning!

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

As a vegan, it's not always easy to find people who truly understand what it means to eat without meat and dairy. I was delighted eating here not only with the food selection, but the host's willingness to make sure that my meal was completely vegan. Overall, this was a great dining experience. I would have liked a little bit more spice in the food, perhaps a selection of chutneys on the table would have done the trick. A larger napkin or a cloth napkin would make for a more Exquisite experience.

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

Great service, great atmosphere, great food. Loved Gandhi’s. The menu was pretty standard; the food was delicious. Can’t wait to go back. Yum!

1  Thank ProfMH629
Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

The food selection was good. There was selections of both meat and vegetarian meals. The place was a little dark even though it was early afternoon.