“Love the noodles, wife loves the sushi”

Sushi Spot Noodle World
Ranked #56 of 317 Restaurants in Largo
Cuisines: Sushi, Thai
Reviewed 24 December 2017

This place is always good for either sushi, noodles, or Thai food. Excellent and clean with great tasting food. We've NEVER had a dish here we didn't like. BTW, they are owned by the same people that own Osaka's out on the beach in Indian Shores. Also a great restaurant.

For some reason the restaurant doesn't show on the tripadvisor map, but it is in the same shopping center as Fat Cat Tavern.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Another afternoon wanting something non-burger for lunch lead us to this hidden treasure tucked away in the corner of the Publix shopping center.
Unassuming, clean decor and friendly staff greet you. The menu is extensive (maybe too much) and has something for everyone.
The lunch boxes all run just over $10 and looked to be my best option.
I chose the #3 lunch box which had one salmon and one tuna sushi, one crispy grouper with chili sauce (favorite!), one tuna roll and ginger salad. Perfect amount of food.
My lunch companion had the Tampa roll and a spicy tuna roll, which were both fresh and tasty.
This is now bookmarked as a favorite sushi restaurant in Largo.
I’m looking forward to my next visit.

1  Thank Anthony C
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

The food is beautifully prepared and full of flavor! Service is excellent! Staff is attentive in every way! We had several appetizers, chicken fried rice, and a Birthday roll. Outstanding!

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Wife had one here and it was awesome! BTW, I'm talking about a sushi roll, what are you thinking? Anyway, she also had a Singha roll and a fresh roll, all made with NO RICE! I had the Golden Dragon noodles and loved it. This is owned by the same people who own Osaka's in Indian Shores.

Reviewed 5 March 2017

Went here for both the sushi and the thai, but really only had Sushi and barbecued squid, which was truly different and outstanding. Used to go to Japan a lot. They have the real thing here plus many different “rolls” which are my favorite. The Volcano was excellent.