“WOW”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

I came here with some of my buddies for lunch. I had the Gyro with fries and it was excellent, the tzatziki sauce was amazing! I also had calamari which was the best I've had around town, I hate it when it is chewy and this is not at all, and the marinara sauce it comes with is great and homemade. My one friend had the chicken parmensan which looked and smelled really good. That's what I plan to get next time I come here! The restaurant was also very nice and clean, with a great atmosphere. Our server was very nice and knowledgeable, she had been working there for a long time and says she love it. Well I did too and I can't wait to go back!

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Reviewed 9 September 2016

My husband and I went to lunch on a Sunday after church. My order included a cup of soup with my meal. When I told the waitress I was going to let my husband have my soup, she told me there would be and extra charge of $1.50 because it would be considered a "shared meal!" I understand if they need to supply an extra plate, the extra charge would be reasonable. However, there was no extra plate or anything else involved. This meant I would be paying extra because my spouse would eat the soup that I didn't. I don't think it should be legal to charge extra if there would be no extra work or service involved. We won't be back. Bad case of double charging!

Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

This is a wonderful place for both breakfast and lunch great food large plates and awesome prices. Never disappointed

1  Thank Brent B
Reviewed 14 July 2016

We have had breakfast here many times and the service and food have always been great. Pancakes are my favorite and well priced. Décor is fun, small place diner with homey feel.

Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

Great food and lots of it. Service is great . Greek salad and spaghetti . Gotta get a box to have a snack for later

Been to Savory Restaurant? Share your experiences!