“Still a Favorite!”

Little Greek Restaurant
Ranked #99 of 317 Restaurants in Largo
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Reviewed 2 August 2016

I always enjoy the Little Greek Restaurant. I go at least once a month. The dolmades are excellent and I love the Greek Salad, although I usually ask for them to skip the potato salad. My husband likes their gyro wrap. The staff are friendly and the food is delicious and fresh! I suggest bringing a sweater or jacket if you're eating in. This restaurant is always cold.

Reviewed 24 July 2016

They need to call Robert Irvine from Restaurant Impossible. They are in desperate need of help. Every time we go here, it gets worse. We went yesterday & planned ahead what to order but they were out of EVERYTHING we wanted. I finally asked her what they are not out of. They claim they had an anniversary special which was $5 pitas & that is the reason they were out of everything. They had no rice for our lamb or chicken souvlaki they offered extra salad. Who wants extra lettuce? They offered fries instead but they would be soggy by the time we got them home. This is unfortunate because I like their food. I asked about the soup but no, it wouldn't be ready for 40 more minutes. I originally wanted the pastitsio but this is the 2nd time they didn't have any. Even the chicken souvlaki I had to get a chicken breast. I had a groupon so I told her what I wanted & she told me that I still had money left to make it to $36.00. I ordered a few desserts but was adding it up & it didn't make sense that I would need to order extras. Low & behold, when we got the food home, we were short one order. We ended up splitting the entree & the salad. When I am shopping in this area it is very convenient but I think I will pass for a while to see if it gets any better. They only had 3 people working & they were working very hard, sweating & friendly but they need to hire more people or they will be out of business.

Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

You get so much food for your buck!! Fresh!best soup and salad all around!!!! While family enjoyed def will be back. Great service.

Reviewed 3 June 2016

Looking for a fast food place but a little different and this was the perfect place. A great selection of Greek food but at a reasonable price. We were very happy with the service and the very generous portions. To our surprise, the food was very good. The Greek salad was enough for 2 people and the Gyro Platter ($10.99) was just as big. Will go back.

Reviewed 30 November 2015

My partner and I have been coming here for Greek salads nearly every weekend for about six months. Joanie (Manager/Owner?) seems like a nice hard working person but the crew she's got working on weekends, especially Sundays have turned us off for the last time. These young adults are just plain lazy. If Joanie isn't there to supervise them the place is a freaking mess. I mean all tables need to be bussed, food on the floor, quality of the food preparation is dicey. The pitas are like hard plastic discs.
Here's the rub. There is another Little Greek location on Ulmerton Road near Roosevelt and that location ROCKS. Always clean, staffed by caring professionals and exceptionally fresh food EVERYTIME!
Sorry Joanie but the place was a disgrace when we visited today and our Greek salads were just horrible. The three bums you had on duty are ripping you and your customers off with their "I don't care" work ethic.
We will not eat here again.

2  Thank TroyGuy50

Been to Little Greek Restaurant? Share your experiences!