“Wonderful experience!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 27 October 2015 via mobile

It's a great place to have Indian food. We waited for them for months to open in this new location and we have to drive longer to get to them, but it's all worth it! Their saag paneer, butter chicken and other dishes cannot be compared! We sampled other restaurants in our area and after knowing what real homemade Pubjab food tasted like, we were not happy. Our favorite family restaurant is open again, hooray!

1  Thank Tatewarison
RAJINDER S, Manager at Taste of Punjab, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2015

Thank you so much for writing about your dining experience. We are so glad to know you enjoyed all food. We really appreciate your business and love to see you again.

Reviewed 24 October 2015 via mobile

Had dinner with British friend who said it matched restaurants in London. You can specify how spicy they make their sauces, making it easy to develop your preferences. Excellent chicken tiki marsala.

Thank you for writing nice words . It's really helps to new customers.
We are glad to know you likes the food.
We are really appreciate your business.

Reviewed 21 October 2015 via mobile

Food was tasty, we ordered karahi paneer, raita and biryani. This was the only restaurant nearby St. Pete beach. They have one Mexican guy in serving staff, was bit rude in behavior.

Thank you so much for visiting taste of Punjab. We are apologize for the service if you think was rude. As the food and labor cost is jumping everywhere in these days but we still trying to lower the prices from other Indian restaurant. If you thinking you charged too much last visit please come back and talk to me. We want you to welcome back.

Reviewed 30 September 2015

Run by a ma and pa, the man wearing a turban, this is the best Indian in the area. Well, I am not Indian so you shouldn't take my opinion. I wanted to be sure so I asked some Indian friends to check it out. I didn't hear back from them (hmm). I did run into them at punjab where they admitted to meeting there once a week! That's fine. I don't need the credit. Although I am not a big fan of buffet style, Punjab doesn't put out much food in the buffet. So the run out of some entrees and sides every now and then. This is the difference! They found a way to keep buffet style fresh! Again, I have rarely recommended buffet style (last time was a Marriott in Bangkok fifteen years ago). Try it out. I am sure you will be pleased.

Reviewed 1 September 2015

Been to the "Taste of Punjab" 2 times. Excellent - both times. Location leaves something to be desired so I drove by for a while before I walked in the front doors. Walked in the doors, place was clean, service and food were EXCELLENT!! We are excited to take the kids and enjoy this great meal together. Love the Chicken Tikka and Chana Masala with Garlic Naan. YUMMY!! Not as good as mom's (Momma Bulsara's) but REALLY VERY GOOD!!

1  Thank Sandy7935711