“Gyros heaven”

Seminole Subs & Gyros
Ranked #84 of 304 Restaurants in Largo
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 14 August 2016

We live close by and eat here often, great food, great prices, friendly local folk, easy parking, very clean, give them a try, you'll love their food.

Reviewed 29 March 2016

The 2 best subs I've had this year I ate here.The location, atmosphere and service are all average. The chicken Philly is made with gyro chicken and it was delicious. Should have gotten baklava. Next time. Yum.

Reviewed 14 March 2016 via mobile

I ordered a Greek salad. I did not get a Greek salad very disappointed in the quality of food we received. Italian cold sub was just "ok". My husband said his hamburger. Staff was friendly, but that is not enough to make me return....just ok

Reviewed 18 February 2016

Love the Bacon Chicken Ranch wrap platter. It is my favorite and you get plenty of food for the price. The salad that comes with the platter is awesome.

Reviewed 16 January 2016 via mobile

I can't speak for any other Seminole Subs except for this one in Largo on Seminole Blvd, everything I have ever had has always been great. The Pizza Sub, Steak and Cheese (the works), onion rings, Fries, and now the hot dog (they have chili dogs too) every now and then I get a hankering for a good dog. Well I found it! There hot dog is all beef and deep fried so there is a very faint snap when you bite it. I was so impressed I had to have 2 days in a row! I have had their chopped chicken salad which is huge but just ok to me. You definitely get a large portion of everything! Very good place to eat for lunch.