“Authentic”

Taqueria El Rinconcito
Ranked #20 of 82 Restaurants in Lehigh Acres
Reviewed 25 September 2017

This restaurant is in a store front and has the plain appearance of one inside, nothing as far as décor. Wait staff was ok but did not seem too friendly. Menu is similar to other Mexican restaurants in the area so I will still go to those other ones rather than this one. Prices are the same as others. The food and service was average so it was not enough to make me go back.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 18 January 2017

I have no problem with any of the local restaurants when I bring in my service dog. He sits on my Rollater walker seat and lies down patiently with no disturbances. He is very well trained, VERY WELL TRAINED. They refused us seating; told the waiter he was a service dog and that the restaurant could be fined. He shrugged and walked away. We sat ourselves. After a long wait, my husband grabbed a waitress's attention and asked for a CocaCola and a water. I got my Coke but my husband was told there was no water. We waited and waited again. When we got her attention again and asked for queso dip and chips we were told that they had no chips. I was upset because I felt that they were avoiding us at all costs so as to get rid of us and my service dog. Well, they did and we left. How can a restaurant be so tactless to a handicapped person?

Date of visit: January 2017
6  Thank Linda D
Reviewed 26 September 2016

This is a small place and very busy, The food is so good I crave it and have eaten there at least six times in as many months. If you want real food and you are in SW Florida it is worth the drive. I know it is a long way from FT Myers Beach or Cape Coral But worth the drive trust me I live here.

Date of visit: September 2016
1  Thank Dan L
Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

We come here once-twice a week for Mexican food. Very Authentic !!!! Absolute fave. They also sell chicken & fries for the kids. Family of 3 eats for $20.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

Had a friend recommend this little Mexican restaurant in Lehigh!! So took the family!! The A/C wasn't working and they had little fans on the floor!! They Server took a while to attend us and wasn't really sure how to explain the menu!! The place was very crowded and not comfortable!! The food took about 30 minutes. The food was good but I can get that anywhere!! The prices were very high and the Service was not good. Don't think I will be returning!!

Date of visit: May 2016