US$195
Zota Beach Resort(Longboat Key)
US$309
US$156
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$194/night.

Sandpiper Inn(Longboat Key)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$110
US$98
Priceline
Siesta Inn(Sarasota)
US$55
Family Inn(Sarasota)
US$55
Knights Inn Sarasota(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$69
US$66
US$62
2,031 results
All reviewsjunior suitebeach stafflagoon viewst armands circledry dockwasher dryertennis courtspool attendantgulf of mexicogreat beachchairs and umbrellaslarge balconyfull kitchenprivate beachpool barpool sidean umbrella
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent service at the beach from Jordan. Super friendly and accommodating. Ensured we had the shade we needed all day! Beautiful turquoise water and white sugar sand. Spacious rooms and close to St Armand’s Circle.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed for 8 nights in June.
The junior beach view suite more than meeted our needs - it was lovely and spacious, fully equipped with everything you would want for a longer stay (although we only really used the kettle / crockery/cutlery and fridge/freezer)!. Lovely comfortable bed with great pillows - just what is needed for a peacefull nights sleep.
House keeping was excellent.

My only one tiny little moan would be - I tried to make a couple of local calls using the phone and for some reason I could not be heard by the receiver so I had to go to reception to use their phone - not a huge problem.
And .... I do feel that the charge for unberellas on the beach is excessive, as is $150 for the 'full works' comfy beds on the beach - really - make the price more realistic and I am sure you will get more takers!

The superb location of this resort along with the beach made for a very relaxing stay.
I loved the spacious feel of the beach.

The restaurants and bars on site were excellent, as is the on-call resort bus if you want to travel slightly further afield - St. Amands, Marina etc - great for being able to go out to enjoy a lovely evening meal with a bottle of wine and not worry about driving!

I'm sure we will return.

Room Tip: junior suite provides everything you would want for a longer stay Block 3 centrally located for all amenities.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We flew all the way down here to once again to visit Longboat Key Club. We can't get enough of the pool and beach. David provided excellent service and helped us without any problem. We can't wait until next time to hopefully have him help us out. Thanks so much David! You rock!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Jayna Perry was the absolute best pool girl I’ve ever had serve me. Jake was also very helpful, he brought over shade to keep me safe from the heat. The resort was so nice and beautiful, I will definitely be back again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The pool is amazing! Perfect way to cool off after a day on the beach. Jayna and Jake provided us with great service. The resort is five star. I will definitely be back. I will recommend this place to everyone!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends