“Never a correct order, ever.”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #3 of 3 Bakeries in Longwood
Reviewed 7 February 2014

The ONLY reason that I continue to go to THIS particular DD is because they offer 1/2 price happy hour on all drinks from 2-6 every day and they are on my way home from work.

However, 9 times out of 10 the person at the drive thru is RUDE. When I pull up (there's never a line) I am ALWAYS told to wait. Then after giving my order, am rudely asked to repeat it at least 2 times. When I get to the window, my order is always incorrect. Medium iced caramel coffee, shot of espresso, skim milk, no sugar. The price is always different too, always a dollar and some change, some times 1.28, 1.75, 1.48 etc. etc..
No one ever smiles, or says have a nice day, come back and see us, or gives you a receipt, I have even asked to speak the the manager once and was told 'that's not possible'.

I will say however, that ONCE there was a blonde girl who took my order, money and gave me my drink and was pleasant, polite, quick and only needed me to tell her my order once.

If it weren't for their happy hour, I wouldn't go here if it was the only coffee place for miles around.