“Donut Shop, Breakfast/lunch available.”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #3 of 3 Bakeries in Longwood
Reviewed 5 August 2016

Coffee, tea, doughnuts, sandwiches very good. Drive thru available. Watch out, easy to inhale a large number of calories

Reviewed 30 April 2016

Not quite as fresh as they could have been, but it satisfied a craving. Iced tea was entirely too sweet.

Reviewed 24 June 2015

This is probably the worst dunkin donuts I have been to and I travel for work and visit many of them. I ordered my coffee with cream and splenda. WHen they gave it to me I asked dis you put the splenda in. They said of course and well they did not. The sanwiches that we ordered were over cooked and burnt. The dozen donuts we took back to the office was not freash at all.

Reviewed 5 April 2015

The donuts are always stale - like day old, they are usually sold out of bagels, except the weird ones that no one wants. The staff seems to be frequently goofing off or arguing with each other instead of taking your order. Once a couple of months ago there were kids (like toddler or pre-schooler age) in the back and they were too busy messing with them to take orders. Twice I've asked if they had something at the drive through and got a wrong answer? Once I asked for glazed donuts, NOT the cake kind and they said they had them, then gave me all cake donuts. So I went inside and they had several trays of raised yeast glazed donuts... They just don't know what's up and I'm guessing there's no owner on premises or else it'd be better. I stick to the coffee these days, they can still make that.

Reviewed 7 February 2014

The ONLY reason that I continue to go to THIS particular DD is because they offer 1/2 price happy hour on all drinks from 2-6 every day and they are on my way home from work.

However, 9 times out of 10 the person at the drive thru is RUDE. When I pull up (there's never a line) I am ALWAYS told to wait. Then after giving my order, am rudely asked to repeat it at least 2 times. When I get to the window, my order is always incorrect. Medium iced caramel coffee, shot of espresso, skim milk, no sugar. The price is always different too, always a dollar and some change, some times 1.28, 1.75, 1.48 etc. etc..
No one ever smiles, or says have a nice day, come back and see us, or gives you a receipt, I have even asked to speak the the manager once and was told 'that's not possible'.

I will say however, that ONCE there was a blonde girl who took my order, money and gave me my drink and was pleasant, polite, quick and only needed me to tell her my order once.

If it weren't for their happy hour, I wouldn't go here if it was the only coffee place for miles around.

Been to Dunkin' Donuts? Share your experiences!