“Fresh and Delicious Spanish Pastries and Food”
Review of Pan Pan Bakery

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pan Pan Bakery
Ranked #2 of 3 Bakeries in Longwood
Reviewed 31 July 2014

I've lived in the area for 20+ years and have been driving by Pan Pan ever since but never made it a point to stop in and check it out. After traveling to Puerto Rico and tasting some of the delicious pastries I grew up eating as a kid I decided to stop in and check it out and I was pleasantly surprised! The bakery was well organized, clean and the service was prompt and courteous. And to top it all off their pastries, cakes, potato balls and stuffed yucca is absolutely delicious and affordable!

Reviewed 9 November 2013

Ideal place to kill your Spanish bakery craving. They serve the best freshly baked bread with either cheese or ham inside of the bread. My children love it when we go to Pan Pan.

Been to Pan Pan Bakery? Share your experiences!