“Lobster Rolls like I'm in Maine!”
Review of The Great Catch

The Great Catch
Ranked #13 of 127 Restaurants in Lutz
Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

I let me start off by saying I am no stranger to seafood. My brother is a lobsterman. My family spends our summers in Maine. I was shockingly surprised by the quality, freshness and flavor of every food item my daughters and I ordered. The lobster roll was superb - like I love from Maine, sides delicious. My kids fried shrimp was excellent and plentiful. Prices reasonable. Staff very helpful and friendly! Can't wait to go back!

2  Thank Tiffany S

Reviewed 23 May 2017

We went for the Whole Belly Clams. Worth it!!! But we went on a Friday evening and the place was packed and people waiting.

Reviewed 8 May 2017

I enjoyed a fish dinner- grilled and seasoned tilapia strips with a baked potato and rice. They had other basket of fish choices prices for less, but sides were limited to fries, etc.
Service was decent, staff pleasant.
It's OK to show suggested tips on the bill, but what I don't like is when a place like this pads the tip by including the tax portion of the bill in the total to tip on. You don't tip on the tax!

Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

Had the All You Can Eat shrimp tonight. Probably the best fried shrimp I've ever had! The batter was light and complimented the shrimp perfectly. Huge portions! Kids loved the chicken fingers. Even the Philly Cheesesteak was juicy and flavorful! I am so excited to try everything this amazing seafood place has to offer. Coming back soon for Prime Rib night on Thursdays (and Free kids meals). A little piece of Boston here in Florida.

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

We ate at 4 different seafood restaurants while visiting. My hubbie always gets fried seafood combo. This one was the best by far. Generous portion, if you get extra portion for $7 it would feed 3 people. Glad we didn't as waitress advised. The breading was light and you could really enjoy the seafood. The key lime was excellent too. We had to get a piece to go we were too full, but wanted to try it. I dont really like key lime pie, but theirs was delicious. It was a big slice too! We will be back when in the area.

1  Thank Dee H

Been to The Great Catch? Share your experiences!