“The bartender made it happen”

The Hut Bar and Grill
Ranked #30 of 84 Restaurants in Madeira Beach
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 30 March 2018

The hut is so so but there is a live band going most of the time and the atmosphere is good. The biggest con are the washrooms, they need to be cleaned more often. On the plus side Melissa the bartender/waitress was awesome , great service and it’s nice to see someone happy and doing their job well cudos melissa we’ll be there again thanks to you. You may have talked my wife into one too many margaritas but I got her home safely ty

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Pretty gross overall... bathrooms gross. Tables and counters gross and although they advertise that the kitchen is open until 10pm the kitchen was closed before 9:30 which is really an inconvience. Food was just ok... live music was great, if it wasn't for that we wouldn't have even stayed.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

We stopped at The Hut to have lunch on my sons last day in Florida. Live music was playing and there was a view of Johns Pass, these were the only good things I can say about the place. We ordered drinks that turned out to be to expensive (no prices on the menu). We ordered lunch and the fish and chips were ok, quesadilla was underwhelming (prepackaged sour cream really?), but my grouper taco was tasteless and the worst meal I’ve had in Florida(my 8th straight year) that I can recall. I will always go back to John’s Pass when I’m in the area and walk right by The Hut. So don’t waste your time here!

1  Thank ValleyViewG
Reviewed 14 March 2018

Live music, a tropical atmosphere, a great view of the water, an excellent bar - all should point to a terrific experience - not quite! I was looking forward to the grouper nuggets - certainly lots of batter. If I was returning, I would be going for the atmosphere and drinks.

1  Thank davidwarner
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

The view from the dock was great, with dolphins etc., but that's really what you're paying for. The food is ok but way overpriced.