“Outrageous beer prices”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner
Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

A mega laminated list of beers provided NO pricing. Domestic warm beer in plastic glasses was $9.00/ beer. Outrageous and we will NEVER return!

1  Thank Linda G

Reviewed 10 April 2018

We enjoyed a meal here while visiting John's Pass. We ate about 1:30 p.m. and did not have too long of a wait. It was pouring down rain while we were in this restaurant and the openness of it made it a little chilly, but we had a great experience. I was disappointed that my daughter could not get a cheese quesadilla on the kids menu and had to order one from the regular menu that was $11. While she enjoyed the quesadilla it was just too expensive for a tortilla and cheese. The rest of us ordered burgers and sandwiches which were all good. Had someone singing during the last part of our meal. We really enjoyed her but do not know here name. I also loved that they processed my credit card for payment of the meal right at the table so my card never left my possession. Wish more restaurants would do this!

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

Stopped at the Hut for a snack and bevies. Ordered Conch fritters and a craft beer; beer was nice, and fritters actually had conch in them!! They were a little underdone, but aside from that, were probably the best I've had outside of the real-deal in the Caribbean. Busy waterside spot with live music and a good night time crowd. Nice place for a cocktail and an evening hangout.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Had the grouper tacos for lunch....they were the worst I have ever had. Fish was barely cooked and cold, a few shreds of cheese were buried under an unappetizing layer of pale shredded cabbage. Even the salsa was flavorless. The black beans and rice came out in a Styrofoam cup that obviously had just come out of the fridge. Certainly not worth the Market price for grouper! This place is definitely off my list.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Right in the heart of John's Pass. They had live music and a tiki hut theme. Not many gluten free options. It would have been nice to have corn tortillas for the tacos or gluten free buns.