Madeira Bay Resort(Madeira Beach)
US$170
US$136
US$195
Beach Suites Resort(Madeira Beach)(Great Value!)
US$199
Holiday Isles Resort(Madeira Beach)(Great Value!)
US$130
TripAdvisor
Barefoot Beach Club(Madeira Beach)
  • Pool
Agoda.com
Belle Vista Hotel(Madeira Beach)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsacross the streetjohns passroll of toilet paperkitchen appliancesthe wi filiving roomsome tlcrental agencyshops and restaurantssliding glasscorner unitevery morningdish soapnice sizeview of the oceanpull out couchnice condo
Reviewed 18 July 2012

Stayed in 506 with my family. Everything was very clean and worked properly. The staff was great and was able to get my place ready when I showed up early in the day. The pool is nicely built and very clean. In fact every morning that I was able to get to the beach early, I saw the pool being professionally cleaned. It is right on the beach, which is also cleaned daily by the city and right across from Johns Pass Village. There is a crosswalk right in front with flashing lights, so it is safe to walk to the boardwalk at anytime. The only thing I would ask is that the elevator be sped up a bit. Will definetly go back.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2012

My stay with my family in Room 505 at Sandy Shores was remarkable.I cannot beleive the horrible reveiws about Sandy Shores. It is unbeleivable that people are so hateful.I have absolutely nothing bad to say about my room. The kitchen was great. The floor was perfectly clean. I saw nothing wrong with the beds or bathroom. The condo staff was very welcoming. I think that anyone who rents this room should have nothing bad to say . Our feet were perfectly clean after we walked on the floor for hours at end. I recommend this room for its perfect view of the beach. I will defintely come back for years to come. If you stay at this condo a little advice, if you look on here before going ignore every bad reveiw because none of them are that true.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
5  Thank Sydney C
Reviewed 13 June 2012

HEADS UP SANDY SHORES!!!! Please get your elevators fixed or WARN guests that they are not working property and may get stuck. Husband was stuck for approximately 15 minutes before they got the doors open. Luckily we were on 1st floor and did not take elevator again but more than one person got stuck or had to wait for elevator to come down or up for 10 minutes or more. Maintenance said they were having 'issues" and had technicians out week before. Ummmm.... obviously not fixed and need mainteance again. Also no fan or a/c in elevator. VERY HOT!!!

Room Tip: Gulf front rooms on the very end of building (North Corner units) are best. Can see the gulf and beaches from sliding glass doors and also the side window. EXCELLENT VIEW!!!
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 June 2012

We stayed in unit 301 in mid may of this year. I was shocked at the reviews I have been reading because we found this place to be wonderful. The condo was clean and up to date. The kitchen was fully stocked with any type of utensils needed for cooking; also had a few spices/oils if needed. The pool was cleaned daily with the deck furniture lined up every morning. There was no loud music, kids, or out of control guests. We had a late check in but were emailed the elevator and room codes (never had a problem with either one of these not working). The following morning we went to get our pool key and the lady at the front desk offered us her car to run to the Winn Dixie. To us, it showed that they will go the extra mile for their guests. We decided on day 2 that this will be our new Annual Girls Trip!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank CLWR
Reviewed 24 May 2012

I stayed at Sandy Shores last month and what a pleasure. The staff was wonderful, the condo was gorgeous and clean. What a great location right on the beach with a beautiful pool and walking distance to so many restaurants and activities. The rate was so reasonable too. We will be going back as soon as possible!!!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family