Free cancellation until 28/07
US$160
US$134
Holiday Isles Resort(Madeira Beach)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$112
Barefoot Beach Club(Madeira Beach)
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
Madeira Bay Resort(Madeira Beach)
TripAdvisor
Snug Harbor Inn(Madeira Beach)
Schooner Hotel(Madeira Beach)
TripAdvisor
Beach Suites Resort(Madeira Beach)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 August 2013

I gave the place 1 star because it was so easy to cancel and leave once we saw our room and knew we had made a BIG mistake with this reservation choice. We went with our 2 kids, ages 6 & 8 for a weekend. The first HUGE turn off was that we had to walk through 4 other guests smoking/socializing right outside our room door into a smokey room that was extremely worn and dated. We did not feel safe or comfortable and for over $100 a night expected a much better arrangement. Fortunately, the front desk refunded our money immediately and tried to assist us in finding another location. We did at the wonderful Plaza Resort about 15 minutes away and well worth the extra $34 per night.

Room Tip: go somewhere else
Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 August 2013

we enjoyed our time there, we stayed 8 days in rm 107, my daughter and granddaughter stayed 5 days in rm 112 , the kids had a great time in the pool and on the beach (the beach is steps away from your room, the staff was great , the cleaning woman were awesome did a good job, and i even had the pleasure of meeting the manger all were very nice, never ran out of towels having kids that was important. if your looking for fancy mint under your pillow well your in the wrong place and i am glad you can pay that price. were a family who can only do something 1 time a yr and if it wasn't for surfs inn , we would be sitting on our front porch, this place is affordable for family's like us. we had a small problem with our burner and it was replaced in mins.. IF THEY DO CLOSE IT DOWN FAMILIES LIKE US WONT HAVE A PLACE TO STAY ,we cant afford no where else like this , thank u surfs inn .

Room Tip: rm 107 open your door the pool is right there , and beach a few feet away, our parking spot was 4 steps away from our back door made loading and unloading so easy , rm 112 on the end grill right out your front door pool a few feet away same as beach , parking right out your back door . YES YOU HAVE A FRONT AND BACK DOOR it was great loved it ..
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 August 2013

The rooms are dated. But, that doesn't mean the staff aren't helpful and the place is kept clean, especially being on the beach and the sand that is tracked in. Couldn't ask for a more pleasant staff. Just need an update on the rooms. They'll regret tearing it down for condos. You get individual service. Wouldn't want to go anywhere else. Have been coming here for 8 years now.

Room Tip: The efficiency rooms are great. Don't have to worry about going out to eat. Have two burner cooktop, full size refrig, microwave, toaster, plates and utensils.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank L W
Reviewed 23 July 2013

I almost cancelled our reservation based on some of reviews. I am so glad I know better and didn't. Room 119 is clean and comfortable. Yes there are a few nicks in the furniture and things are a little dated but the location is the best I have ever stayed at. The staff is heplfull and polite. Each morning they are down cleaning the pool area and grounds. Maid service has been daily. Thanks to those who couldn't overlook small imperfectons and stayed elsewhere. It left more space tor us and the other great people we have met to enjoy the beach.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank lovesobe_11
Reviewed 22 July 2013

I booked this place same day through Kayak. Bottom line upfront I had not problems cancelling and getting a refund through Kayak <tips hat>. Why did I cancel? I was traveling with my two sons 10 and 13 and after seeing the room there is no way I would ever keep my kids in a place like that. The whole place smelled like a swampy ashtray, the attendant lady was rude and creepy. The room was a sanitary disaster! Trust me when I say I am not that picky but basic cleanliness is a must for a hotel. After reviewing the photos it is obvious that most are out-dated but the ones that show a dank, nasty, unkept facility submitted by caring fellow travelers are obviously the most recent. The only think that is advertised that was accurate is the fact that it is directly on the beach, but that was not nearly enough to consider staying in that grungy place. Please, if you have to stay here, do not bring your children. They will lose all respect for you! :)

Room Tip: If you like to sit outside and smoke (which I do not) they have convenient plastic chairs and tables outside of every room with ashtrays for your convenience! Yuck!!!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family