Surfs Inn
Shoreline Island Resort(Madeira Beach)
US$160
US$164
US$134
Courtyard
Holiday Isles Resort(Madeira Beach)(Great Value!)
US$102
Beach Suites Resort(Madeira Beach)
US$179
Orbitz.com
Barefoot Beach Hotel(Madeira Beach)
US$169
Travelocity
  • Pool
Schooner Hotel(Madeira Beach)
US$132
Hotels.com
Snug Harbor Inn(Madeira Beach)
TripAdvisor
Hotels.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
Madeira Bay Resort(Madeira Beach)
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 March 2009

Pros- Good location, tidy grounds, nice little pool and they do not require a one week stay.
Cons - Horrible mattress, cheap, hard pillows and a room cramped with far too much furniture. And did I mention how bad the mattresses were? A cardboard box would have been better. Plus, I had to track down the maid to get any service. We were there three days before we got the room vacuumed and 4 day before the bathroom got cleaned, and then only by special request. You can do much better for the price. A huge disapointment!

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 October 2008

THis is the old style Florida hotel I grew up with. Clean. Nice people. Unique experience for those able to appreciate it! Take your own coffee filters.

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 September 2008

My wife and I stay at Surf's Inn all the time, a couple times per year for the past several yrs...We always loved it there, until this last time. I got a call the nite before our departure that my business in MD had been fire bombed...of course we could not leave in the middle of the nite, we waited to pay our bill when the office opened at 9am, as we were leaving in a hurry with a lot of things on our minds...I accidentally left my breifcase behind in the room under the bed..we did not realize this until after hours and we were already in North Carolina, as we drove down this time. I called and left a message on the ans machine and again called in the am when the office opened up. No one else had rented the room and the only person there would have been the house keeper, who would also be the only one who would have reason to see something under the bed as she was changing sheets...not that I'm saying she may not have turned in into the office...but it seems no one has seen the breifcase, which not only had my important business info, checks, etc, in it, it also had some very old and unusual money, which does not even have a value to me, it is non replaceable. I called and spoke to the owner, knowing that they have security cameras all over the property and asked if she could re-run them to check and see if she noticed anyone carrying it out. I was very dissappointed that she told me that NONE of her cameras would have been placed where they could see somone coming or going from the room, stairs, or anywhere on her property...so by now, you are probably thinking the same thing I am thinking,...that she was blowing smoke at this point... She insisted that we must have misplaced it somewhere else, which is NOT the case, and that there was nothing at all she could do. I can't for the life of me understand her explaination of thier camera set up, which we have seen many times during check-in and it DOES show every view and angle of the property. I feel as though I have been mis treated and lied to, and I have been a faithful customer treating Surf's Inn with the upmost respect and praising how nice of a place it was. Very Disapointed in how they handled my delima, and felt as they kicked me when I was down. I had also learned in conversation with the owners wife that her husband also likes to collect old money, maybe a coinsidence, I would hope to think that he would do that to one of his returning customers but you just don't know..especially since they are claiming that they can not review their cameras to check... very unhappy experience, but as the saying goes" a thief is a liar and a liar is a thief! We will never be back or recommend this place ever again...

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled as a couple
1  Thank baddtripp
Reviewed 2 September 2008

Ok, this is my second time staying there. The first time was pretty much described as everyone who loves this place describes it. I love the fact it's a "ma and pa" place and everything that goes along with it. The location is great, the atmosphere, the pool, etc. It has its own character which is unique these days. However, this time everything was great except the room. It smelled horrible. It had a real bad musty moldy odor mixed with urine. The thing is I really didn't mind - I am 31, single male, and somewhat knew what I was getting into. I was basically using it as a place to sleep. I have stayed at 5 star resorts and know the difference. Basically, I was dissapointed that it did not have the same level of service. Though the price was right, I really don't know if i could recommend this to anyone without making a huge disclaimer. Like I have written, I used it as a sleeping room and did not let management know about the smell. I guess the thing is, is that anyone could know this was not right to place someone in this room but they did it anyway. Bottom line, if you have 10 or so dollars more, stay somewhere else. I went back for the experience, and truly truly sadly, may not return based on this experience. I really wish it was better because it is such a unique place.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 August 2008

recently spent a weekend here and was satisfied. room was second floor facing the gulf and was very old Florida. its your basic motel set up with a stove and full size fridge which was very convenient. we were able to walk to restaurants and bars so the car was parked until check out. there is also a trolley station right out front. only downside was the outside balcony. again, because its an old motel, you share this with all your neighbors and it could get cramped at times. all in all, worth the money if you are looking for a place to stay for a quick getaway.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled as a couple