Beach Suites Resort(Madeira Beach)
US$125
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$125
US$134
Holiday Isles Resort(Madeira Beach)(Great Value!)
US$112
Barefoot Beach Club(Madeira Beach)
US$149
US$139
Priceline
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
Madeira Bay Resort(Madeira Beach)
TripAdvisor
Snug Harbor Inn(Madeira Beach)
Schooner Hotel(Madeira Beach)
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 June 2009

Myself and my teenage daughter are just (literally) back form Surf's Inn and we totally enjoyed ourselves! The rooms are small but clean. They could use updating, but they are clean! We stayed in 106. We did have an issue where we were locked out of our room (the lock was broken) but it was fixed immediately so we were very happy. The service (maid, front desk, maintenance (lock) was great! The pool was VERY nice as were the many chairs and loungers. You just can't beat the view! I usually stay in 4 or 5 star resorts or condos and found the Surf's Inn VERY satisfactory! I would like to say that John's Pass is more than a short walk away as is most everything else with the exception of a small store across the street. I found my bed to be comfy. 1 car parking is allowed per room as the spaces are small but we rented a small car so that was fine. Overall, I was VERY pleased with our stay. I would love to come back and stay again and I will!!!
I missed having my laptop. I hope Surf's Inn does obtain WiFi !!

• Stayed: June 2009
1  Thank Momof3Albany
Reviewed 3 June 2009

old florida motel-ish but quite sufficient for a beach stay. fab pool area with lots of tables, loungers, and two grills (better if they were gas). nice beach , beautiful sunsets. NO INTERNET!!! word to the wise --- don't come in too many cars!!! they REALLY only allow one parking spot per room - unless they aren't full! check-out was a bit early (10:30) -- of course, you can stay a little longer at the pool or beach but there's no bathroom on the premises once you've checked out!!!!! management could have been nicer!

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 April 2009

This is our seventh year at Surfs Inn and we will keep going. New management has begun to make some improvements in the place and has added more staff to keep the place up. This is what going to the beach used to be. Not sitting six stories up in a sealed condo. Right on the beach, nice pool, clean rooms friendly staff. Walking distance to John's Pass. I will take this place over a high price hotel any day. We often see the same people year after year. This is not fancy but very relaxing. If you want to amenities of a fancy hotel go find one and pay the price. Leave this place to those of us that simple enjoy relaxing at the beach.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jnormal2
Reviewed 26 March 2009

Pros- Good location, tidy grounds, nice little pool and they do not require a one week stay.
Cons - Horrible mattress, cheap, hard pillows and a room cramped with far too much furniture. And did I mention how bad the mattresses were? A cardboard box would have been better. Plus, I had to track down the maid to get any service. We were there three days before we got the room vacuumed and 4 day before the bathroom got cleaned, and then only by special request. You can do much better for the price. A huge disapointment!

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 October 2008

THis is the old style Florida hotel I grew up with. Clean. Nice people. Unique experience for those able to appreciate it! Take your own coffee filters.

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)