Barefoot Mailman Motel(Lantana)(Great Value!)
US$48
Official Site
White Horse Motel(Lake Worth)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
Free cancellation until 29/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$78
US$76
New Sungate Motel(Lake Worth)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$58
Hotels.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Fairfield Inn & Suites Palm Beach(Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$97
Tideline Ocean Resort & Spa(Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$119
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

1,232 results
All reviewstemple orangeritz carltonjonathan adleradult pooltranquility poolclub levelfamily poolbeach bagfire pitfour seasonsstar resortocean frontturn down servicebreakfast buffetpool staffgreat resortguest rooms
Reviewed 27 September 2017

Great resort. The best part - THE STAFF. My wife and I, 2 teenagers and my Mom. 2 rooms and a weekend of chill family time. We took an ocean view room and I expected ocean front. Not a big deal but I don't think they were at capacity and should have upgraded us. The rooms were great though. Large and big bathrooms. Decor by Jonathon Adler - nice. The restaurant choices were a bit limited but the food at Temple Orange was special and outstanding. Days at the pool, awesome drinks and a terrific lobby. The staff really treated us right and the level of service rivaled any Four Seasons or Ritz that we have visited. This was a pretty damn perfect weekend and we will definitely visit again. Its high end and not inexpensive but it was worth it and really felt like we were on a vacation.

Room Tip: get an ocean front room - first floor lanai rooms looked really nice
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Cindy R, General Manager at Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Dear sk0213,

Thank you for your kind words from your recent stay with us. It makes me so happy to hear that what stood out most is what we pride ourselves upon - our staff. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed our guest rooms as well - we like to think of it as bringing a bit of sun and sea directly to you. We look forward to welcoming you back for many more #EauMoments in coming months as with season approaching, the party is just getting started around here!

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

The experience was like no other. We were greeted with champagne glasses while we checked in. We had booked the cheapest king size bedroom and got upgraded to the most expensive one at no charge. We had paid around $560 per night for the room and they upgraded us to the suite that's worth $1500. Yes a suite!!! It was so amazingly beautiful I cannot describe it. We were so grateful and happy to have had that. It made our experience unforgettable. The room was facing the ocean on the first floor. we could walk outside from our patio to the pool and beach without having to go through the hotel.
The spa was amazing. We did a couples massage and an hour in a garden villa.
The pool is always warm which is super nice. The beach was really close to the hotel which was also great. The only downside is that there huge rocks like 5 feet into the beach that you have to walk over but if you go further down the beach to the left or right there aren't any.
The hotels restaurant was ok. Just ok. The breakfast buffet was $34 per person and the food was just alright. The dinner menu didn't not have that many options but it was enough if you didn't want to go out to eat. Overall if we could stay in that suite I would go back again because that made this trip exceptional.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Cindy R, General Manager at Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Dear blncg,

What more can we ask for than someone telling us it was their "Best vacation ever." I am so glad to hear that my staff was so accommodating during your stay and was able to give you some Eau surprises to make it memorable. The Eau Spa is second to none and the perfect place to enjoy time with your significant other. I appreciate your feedback regarding the food and will be sure to share with my team as we are always looking to improve the guest experience.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Very pretty resort with friendly staff!! The spa is wonderful!! The pool bar has great food with a wonderful view. Everyone is so helpful and nice. The breakfast buffet in the Orange Temple dining room is fabulous.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Dear SusieBlalock,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent stay with us. I'm so glad you had a change to experience the Temple Orange buffet - it's certainly different than what you will find anywhere else. Hopefully on your next visit you will be able to treat yourself to our Sunday brunch, there is a Bloody Mary bar and a Veuve Clicquot champagne garden.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

The rooms are beautiful and very comfortable. We booked an Ocean Front Lanai Room which was incredible. I loved being able to just walk out to the pool. Well worth the extra cost!! Every staff member we encountered was caring and truly provided warm friendly service. I would highly recommend this resort .

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear eileen240colony,

Thank you for sharing your #EauMoments with us! I am glad to hear that you were able to stay in one of our lanai suites, there is nothing like walking out to your backyard when it is the beach. I am also happy to hear that you enjoyed my staff, we are so lucky to have the Eau family that we do.

Reviewed 3 September 2017

Arturo Romay......by far the most talented Guitarist I've ever heard. What the heck are you doing at the Eau???? You should be famous and sharing this gift with the world. Thank you so much for making the last part of our visit our most favorite.

Room Tip: All rooms have nice views
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank gracepstern

Dear gracepstern,

I am so glad to hear that you were able to enjoy Arturo Romay during our "Veuve with a View" Sundays at Breeze Ocean Kitchen. He is certainly a fan favorite and we are extremely lucky to have his talents here for our guests! We look forward to welcoming you back soon for more #EauMoments.