“Simply Awesome!!!”

Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Manalapan
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Not even sure where to start. Am currently in residence at Eau Palm Beach and feel the need to take time from my our Staycation to write this review. In short, my wife and I were to be in Italy this week to celebrate our 20th Wedding Anniversary. Due to hurricane and other unforeseen family circumstances we unfortunately had to cancel (postpone) our trip of a lifetime to remain closer to our family. As 20 years is a big milestone, we decided to do something special but closer to home, so we chose to spend a few days at Eau Palm Beach Resort. We've been blessed to be able to vacation at many Four and Five Star properties across the country including numerous Ritz-Carton properties , Venetian Las Vegas, etc. However, I must say that the Eau Palm Beach Resort has risen and actually surpassed them all. If you have ever experienced the Ritz-Carlton WOW factor, then you will appreciate that this property is Ritz-Carlton Plus. From the time we walked in, everyone including the valet lead, bellman, Christine and Joe at the front desk, Stephanie B in guest services, Sam at the pool bar and Sheila (reservationist before we even decided to book) were over the top outstanding in Customer Service and satisfaction. I can't begin to tell you how special each of them made us feel with special words and personal touches that have made a huge difference. We are going to be here a couple more days but I can truthfully say that had our vacation only been one day, we would have been fulfilled and satisfied beyond compare. The now cliche quote by Maya Angelou: "people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel" applies more so than it ever has in our lives. We have been made to feel special beyond compare. We want to thank each of them personally and will perhaps be able to do so by the time we leave, but if not, we hope this heartfelt review expresses to everyone at the Eau Palm Beach how awesome we think they and this resort are. It goes without saying, that if you are considering staying here, we absolutely and very highly recommend this property. Thanks so much for making our anniversary memorable.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Lemuel T
Lindsay D, Marketing Manager at Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Dear Lemuel T,

Wow! Whenever a guest compares a trip to a Maya Angelou quote, there's not much more you can ask for. I am beyond happy to hear all of the #EauMoments you encountered during your trip. I am sorry to hear that your initial plan to celebrate such a momentous occasion didn't work out, but selfishly happy that my team had the opportunity to make memories for you all to last a lifetime! I will be sure to share this great feedback with my team members as it will only make them better. I hope that we can be a part of many more special occasions to come, and invite you to personally contact me at cindy.racco@eaupalmbeach.com so I can ensure a most incredible stay.

Lindsay

Write a ReviewReviews (1,142)

Reviewed 27 September 2017

Great resort. The best part - THE STAFF. My wife and I, 2 teenagers and my Mom. 2 rooms and a weekend of chill family time. We took an ocean view room and I expected ocean front. Not a big deal but I don't think they were at capacity and should have upgraded us. The rooms were great though. Large and big bathrooms. Decor by Jonathon Adler - nice. The restaurant choices were a bit limited but the food at Temple Orange was special and outstanding. Days at the pool, awesome drinks and a terrific lobby. The staff really treated us right and the level of service rivaled any Four Seasons or Ritz that we have visited. This was a pretty damn perfect weekend and we will definitely visit again. Its high end and not inexpensive but it was worth it and really felt like we were on a vacation.

Room Tip: get an ocean front room - first floor lanai rooms looked really nice
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Cindy R, General Manager at Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Dear sk0213,

Thank you for your kind words from your recent stay with us. It makes me so happy to hear that what stood out most is what we pride ourselves upon - our staff. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed our guest rooms as well - we like to think of it as bringing a bit of sun and sea directly to you. We look forward to welcoming you back for many more #EauMoments in coming months as with season approaching, the party is just getting started around here!

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

The experience was like no other. We were greeted with champagne glasses while we checked in. We had booked the cheapest king size bedroom and got upgraded to the most expensive one at no charge. We had paid around $560 per night for the room and they upgraded us to the suite that's worth $1500. Yes a suite!!! It was so amazingly beautiful I cannot describe it. We were so grateful and happy to have had that. It made our experience unforgettable. The room was facing the ocean on the first floor. we could walk outside from our patio to the pool and beach without having to go through the hotel.
The spa was amazing. We did a couples massage and an hour in a garden villa.
The pool is always warm which is super nice. The beach was really close to the hotel which was also great. The only downside is that there huge rocks like 5 feet into the beach that you have to walk over but if you go further down the beach to the left or right there aren't any.
The hotels restaurant was ok. Just ok. The breakfast buffet was $34 per person and the food was just alright. The dinner menu didn't not have that many options but it was enough if you didn't want to go out to eat. Overall if we could stay in that suite I would go back again because that made this trip exceptional.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Cindy R, General Manager at Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Dear blncg,

What more can we ask for than someone telling us it was their "Best vacation ever." I am so glad to hear that my staff was so accommodating during your stay and was able to give you some Eau surprises to make it memorable. The Eau Spa is second to none and the perfect place to enjoy time with your significant other. I appreciate your feedback regarding the food and will be sure to share with my team as we are always looking to improve the guest experience.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Checked out from this wonderful hotel earlier today. We are getting ready for hurricane Irma. I live just a few miles South from the Eau Palm Beach.

It wasn't our first stay as my wife and I like this hotel. In my opinion it's now better than it used to be under Ritz Carlton name a few years back. It's been gradually improving after somewhat bumpy transition period especially in the kitchen department. They've got a new chef and the food is most certainly getting better.

Beautiful well-maintained property, excellent attentive staff, good food, breathtaking Atlantic ocean.

By the way, the beach itself isn't even remotely among the best South Florida beaches. Actually it simply disappears during high tide. No problem at all. Relax by the pool, enjoy the ocean just a few steps away. This time we were lucky as the high tide was early in the morning and then late in the evening. Adult tranquility pool is excellent. Don't take me wrong it's the same warm, clean, clear Atlantic ocean, but the beach is kind of small.

To no fault of ours we were upgraded from Oceanfront standard room to Oceanfront Suite. Pleasant surprise. Don't ask me how and why, I have no idea.

Housekeeping was almost spotless.

The views are out of this world. Check the pictures. I'm an owl, but each and every sunrise I was up, ready to enjoy and take some pictures.

Summer is the best time in South Florida. Ocean is around 87 degrees, mostly pretty calm, unless some hurricane decides to pop up. No huge snowbird and tourist crowds as in the Winter.

Eau Palm Beach is a place to visit and enjoy. Treat yourself, you won't regret.

Room Tip: Oceanfront is the best. South side of the North Tower and North side of the Central Tower face famil...
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Robert B,

I hope that you fared Hurricane Irma without too much trouble, we are excited to be opening our resort back up today. Thank you for your kind words about our resort, I am so happy to hear that you like the new touches we have brought to the property now that we are no longer a Ritz. Since you and your wife are local, I hope that you will come back to enjoy some of our special events during the week like our Sunday brunch at Temple Orange and Veuve with a View at Breeze Ocean Kitchen.

I look forward to meeting you on one of your next visits!

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Very pretty resort with friendly staff!! The spa is wonderful!! The pool bar has great food with a wonderful view. Everyone is so helpful and nice. The breakfast buffet in the Orange Temple dining room is fabulous.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Dear SusieBlalock,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent stay with us. I'm so glad you had a change to experience the Temple Orange buffet - it's certainly different than what you will find anywhere else. Hopefully on your next visit you will be able to treat yourself to our Sunday brunch, there is a Bloody Mary bar and a Veuve Clicquot champagne garden.

Cindy

Also consider these accommodations in or near Manalapan
13.4 km away
3.7 km away
Fairfield Inn & Suites Palm Beach
4 km away
Four Seasons Resort, Palm Beach

Been to Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!