Barefoot Mailman Motel(Lantana)(Great Value!)
US$48
Official Site
White Horse Motel(Lake Worth)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 29/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$76
New Sungate Motel(Lake Worth)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$58
Travelocity
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Fairfield Inn & Suites Palm Beach(Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$97
Tideline Ocean Resort & Spa(Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$119
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

1,231 results
All reviewstemple orangeritz carltonjonathan adleradult pooltranquility poolclub levelfamily poolbeach bagfire pitfour seasonsstar resortocean frontturn down servicebreakfast buffetpool staffgreat resortguest rooms
Reviewed 8 November 2017

I arrived at The Eau without a reservation, after 3 days in West Palm, needing a beach stay before returning home to cold weather last Winter. We were warmly greeted by Ice (no pun intended) at the front desk and inquired about a room, specifically an upgraded room to an ocean view. We went and had a perfectly delicious brunch on the patio, while pondering options, and went back to the desk to let Ice know it was a go. She then graciously handed us each a superb glass of champagne and we were taken to a gorgeous direct pool/ocean view room. I was very grateful that Ice was able to accommodate this on zero notice, in the height of the season. My stay was spectacular, the staff here was flawless. When I told the concierge I wanted to ship all my dirty laundry home, they were able to do it, no problem, took it to them in a laundry bag--and the two concierges were so knowledgable about Palm Beach and so friendly, I stayed and chatted with them and felt I had made some new friends. The spa is a gorgeous fairy-tale like something out of Alice and Wonderland, and I had a cupcake that was out of this world. The room service dinner was pretty much the best room service dinner I ever had. The only drawback to this near flawless resort is that you need a car to get to the center of town in Palm Beach, however, I tried a "different beach resort" months later, within walking distance to town and there was no comparison between the well-trained staff at the Eau and the "other" resort. Inarguably, the best beach resort in the Palm Beach area, by a landslide.

Stayed: January 2017
1  Thank DenverTraveller33456
Lindsay D, Marketing Manager at Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Dear DenverTraveller33456,

Thank you so much for your kind words! Ice (love your no pun intended line) is certainly one of our front desk standouts and we couldn't be luckier to have her as our guests' first point of contact. I'm glad that you had a change to experience the Spa as well, there is no other place like within our resort and in my opinion, Palm Beach! I appreciate your feedback regarding the distance from center of town, but you'll be happy to learn we will be offering complimentary shuttle transportation in our Mercedes-Benz Sprinter starting December 21st, all the way through season. we hope you are able to return soon and experience our latest enhancements.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

I stayed here with my girlfriend for one night. When we came back to the room at 1 am. We found they did not change the sheets. There are sands and dust, even some broken glasses. I called them to change it. It took about half an hour to get the work down.

Moreover, I called the front desk that I want my car. When we go out after like fifteen minutes. They said there was some miscommunication and we had to wait for another ten minutes.

It’s a great hotel but next time we are gonna choose four seasons or the breakers.

这个酒店位置很不错,服务员也都挺有礼貌的,我和我的女朋友在这里呆了一个晚上,当我们在凌晨一点到房间的时候,发现床上有颗粒物,灰尘甚至一些玻璃渣渣,我们打电话让他们来换床单,结果换了大概有半小时。

另外,我们让valet把我们的车拿出来,结果过了十五分钟出去发现车还没到,又把valet票给他们看了以后十分钟才把我们的车开出来。

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank K6640TIandrewc
Michael B, Director of Front Office at Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Good Day. Thank you for sharing your feedback on your recent experience at Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa. We make every effort to ensure our guests are engaged with our award-winning service. I would love to further a conversation regarding your stay at your earliest convenience. Please feel free to email me directly at Michael.Branch@eaupalmbeach.com.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Michael

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Today we had one of the most lovely lunches of our lives. My seven year old son and I enjoyed delightful food and beverages, oceanside, to the sound of heavenly classical guitar music floating on the ocean breeze. The oysters were so fresh and clean and the drinks expertly made! The kids burger was “incredible” according to my son, and I thought that the portion was very appropriate. The service was impeccable while maintaining a relaxed atmosphere (hard to do) and the manager was clearly engaged and expertly overseeing this marvelous production. As a local, we’re intimately familiar with the better places to relax and enjoy in this area, and Breeze Cafe, at Eau Palm Beach Resort and Spa has been for years, and still is, our favorite lunch spot in the area, by far.

However, what inspired us to write a review, for the first time in the five years we’ve been regularly coming here, is none other than the talented Arturo Romay who’s uplifting and relaxing music took our experience to the next level. A big thank you to Mr. Romay and the management and staff at Eau Palm Beach for your continued commitment to creating the most pleasurable lunchtime relaxation experience available in Palm Beach!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Lindsay D, Manager at Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Dear Istota286,

Thank you for your kind words! We love when our locals come to the resort and want you to feel like it's your "home away from home." The only thing better than lunch oceanfront is when you have Arturo Romay keeping you company. I'm so glad to hear that your son was a fan of our burger, they are surely one of our most sought-after items on the menu! We look forward to having you back very soon.

Reviewed 2 November 2017

My wife and I stayed here 4 nights in October, 2017 and everything was wonderful! The room we were assigned had a very comfortable king-size bed. We had a beautiful view of the grounds and pool from the balcony of our spacious ocean-side room.

We enjoyed using the huge flat screen tv and the free WIFI service. Our room came equipped with a hair dryer, coffee maker and a small refrigerator which was stocked with lots of beverages, and a variety of snacks to go along with the drinks. (The cost for any beverages or snacks we consumed would be added to the room's guest check.)

However, at our request, the hotel was kind enough to bring us another refrigerator and a microwave oven at no extra charge. We were provided free bottled water every morning, as well as a copy of the New York times!

We enjoyed delicious meals at breakfast and dinner in 2 of the hotel's dining areas. The service was fast and the staff was very courteous.

We would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the West Palm Beach, Florida area. Our overall experience was definitely quite impressive, comfortable and relaxing!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear tcdiehl,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent stay with us! I am so glad that you and your wife were able to join us for a much-needed escape and that our staff was more than accommodating to your needs. There is nothing like waking up to the sounds of the ocean so I'm glad to hear that you felt right at home. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 1 November 2017

This is a great place to spoil yourself on vacation! I felt spoiled from the moment we got out of the car. Every person we came in contact with at the hotel was kind and smiling - from the people who greeted us at the door to the front desk for check in to the people by the pool to the waiters at the restaurant. But the real treat is the amazing decor around the hotel. If you are into that, then you will love this hotel. You can tell that every little space has been designed by a professional. The lobby and sitting areas around the hotel are great. The coastal colors - lots of blues with pops of yellow just made me relax and feel happy.
The pools are great, and the chairs overlooking the ocean have breath-taking views. The first day we were there, the beach wasn't so great - but the tide was up. The next morning they had cleaned the beach, and it was wonderful! Great walking in either direction, and nice shells - if you have kids who like to shell hunt.
Another reason we will return - great size and great location. The hotel is not giant so it doesn't feel crowded. The beach is not crowded. Also - there are some other more casual restaurants right across the street in a strip mall - a Thai restaurant, an Italian restaurant, and breakfast/lunch place, and an ice cream shop. These are great options - especially if you don't want to spend a lot on every meal or want a more casual place to take kids. They are also building a grocery store that will be in walking distance - so I love the option of grabbing snacks or toiletries or baby supplies - if they are forgotten. Just nice options.
The food at the hotel was very good, too. Great service and beautiful presentation. Also amazing views of the ocean!
Overall, a great vacation, and I would definitely recommend!

Stayed: October 2017

Dear Rrndr7,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us! Spoiling our guests is what we do best, so I'm happy to hear that my colleagues did just that to you and your family. I'm glad to hear that you appreciated the decor of the resort as well, we like to think that we've brought the outdoors, indoors, so even when you're not at the beach you feel like you are. We hope to see you and your family back very soon!