White Horse Motel(Lake Worth)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
Free cancellation until 29/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$78
US$76
New Sungate Motel(Lake Worth)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$58
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Fairfield Inn & Suites Palm Beach(Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$97
Tideline Ocean Resort & Spa(Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$119
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$71
US$69
Hotels.com
1,231 results
All reviewstemple orangeritz carltonjonathan adleradult pooltranquility poolclub levelfamily poolbeach bagfire pitfour seasonsstar resortocean frontturn down servicebreakfast buffetpool staffgreat resortguest rooms
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

This was can experience. Great location and great service.
The beach is beautiful and the weather cooperated. All that made our stay memorable. The food was great.
A great place to stay though on the high side of the curve

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Lindsay D, Marketing Manager at Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2017

Dear gomia1979,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent stay with us! We are so glad to hear the weather was in your favor (although it's hard not to be in sunny South Florida :)) and that you were able to enjoy what makes us so special - our service. We hope to welcome you back in the near future for more #EauMoments!

Reviewed 3 December 2017

This was our first trip back as a non-Ritz property and we had a wonderful Thanksgiving experience. I was not sure whether it would be up to par with what I remember it was before but I was pleasantly surprised. I do not remember the food here was this good several years ago. Seems like they have worked hard to improve the quality and variety. From the Breeze cafe, where we had the best grouper sandwiches of my life upon arriving and getting refreshed, to the Thanksgiving buffet spread at Temple Orange (I'm still thinking about it two weeks later!) to the renovated Angle restaurant (get the octopus), all of our meals were scrumptious and not repetitive. There are also many unique restaurants a short Uber ride away in West Palm or PB. Apprently there is a Publix supermarket being built just across the street next to the little strip mall with the ice cream shop. The room itself was extremely clean and the beds very comfy. The best part of the room was it seemed to be completely soundproof. Cannot hear anything from surrounding rooms that were occupied and with the balcony door closed, no outdoor noise either. Sometimes you just can't pay for this. I really do love this beach here. Yes, its eroded from the storms and has rocks under the water in parts but it's still a beautiful beach and I have never felt it gets crowed and uncomfortable with people parked on top of each other (the pool more so). My tip is to swim at high tide to avoid the sharp rocks. Or walk down towards the public beach which has less rocks. It's nice they have a lifeguard tower right there too. Didn't try the spa, one of us wanted to get a massage but they were fully booked, so book ahead if you want to go to the spa. They were nice enough to recommend another place near the hotel that worked out great. The only negative about the whole trip was there were two charges to our room bill (albeit small gift shop charges) that the front desk was able to confirm at check-out were not ours and removed them after we asked them to look into it. Make sure to check your bills before checking out. Also, they were supposed to order a cab for us to the airport at 600AM (we went to the front desk the night before we left and requested one) but somehow the girl ordered it for 630AM instead, which we found out in the morning and it made us nervous we woudln't make our early AM flight. We ended up getting an Uber to the airport. Fortunately it's only fifteen min away from WPB airport at that time in the morning on Sunday, so it all worked out. All of the employees work so hard and seem genuinely happy to be working there. This enhanced our wonderful experience. Thanks Eau for a memorable Thanksgiving and we will be back in the spring!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Dear bostontraveler709,

Thank you for taking the time to share such a thorough review of our resort. We're so glad that you chose to spend the Thanksgiving holiday with us and return since the transition from being a Ritz Carlton. Our food and beverage team has worked hard to ensure the dining offerings are both five-star and varietal, not to mention there is like enjoying fresh seafood along the ocean! We apologize for the miscommunication in the wakeup call and assure you that is not typical. We look forward to welcoming you back in the spring for many more #EauMoments!

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

An exceptional hotel! Beautiful room and excellent food. The lobby is very inviting! The first night there, in the lobby, was Arturo Romay playing guitar. We decided to stay in the lobby because of his beautiful music! Highly recommend this beautiful property and exquisite surroundings as well as delicious food and excellent service. Renee at Stir was superb as was Zsolt who greeted us as soon as we entered (pardon if I misspelled your name!). Superb! ❤️

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Lindsay D, Marketing Manager at Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2017

Dear Angel E,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent stay with us! I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed one of my favorite parts of the hotel - the "living room" lobby. We like to all of our guests get a sense of what it's like to own their very own Palm Beach mansion, just like our neighbors. :) I will be sure to share the kind words with Zsolt and Renee, we hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

This is a classy place, right on the beach, with all the facilities you could wish for. Can’t fault the place from the moment you check in, the restaurants, the food and atmosphere, the facilities and comfort of the rooms! Very impressive! I only hope I can get back here for a vacation with my wife, rather than on a quick business trip! At dinner, the oysters on the half shell were a good start, and the prawn linguine a big hit. The rooms are spacious and well equipped and tastefully decorated in a funky but tasteful way! I hope to be back!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear Graham H,

We are so glad to hear you had a pleasant stay with us during your recent business trip! There is something about walking in the lobby and seeing the ocean right away that makes you forget you're there for work - I know we feel that way on a daily basis! We look forward to hosting you and your wife for a trip soon, be sure to take her to the spa, it's an experience unlike any other!

Reviewed 27 November 2017

This was my fourth stay at Eau Palm Beach (sixth for one of my friends). I've stayed at other hotels in Palm Beach, but the staff at Eau keeps me coming back there. From Suzy at the Breeze bar to Tia and Melissa at Stir to Jason at concierge—everyone is friendly and familiar and supremely helpful. Music in the lounge (this time by Arturo Romay, who was fantastic) is the perfect accompaniment to pre-dinner drinks, and the rain shower in the hot tub in the beautiful spa is an ideal way to relax before heading out to the airport. Also love the swinging chair on the balcony of the ocean-front rooms and the delicious breakfast buffet (bonus points for that sundried tomato spread). Thanks everyone for another great weekend! We'll be back for sure.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Lindsay D, Marketing Manager at Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Dear Brian C,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. We're so glad to hear that you and your friend are repeat guests - you're certainly a member of the Eau family! We are so lucky to have the staff members that you mentioned, everyone here is an Eau star and it's what we feel sets us apart from other resorts. Arturo Romay practically feels like one of our staff, our guests love him so I'm glad you had a chance to enjoy his talents! We look forward to welcoming you back for your fifth visit very soon.