“Fun beach Flair Ice Cream Shop”
Review of The Ice Cream Club

The Ice Cream Club
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Manalapan
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Fun Ice cream store a block off the beach. Indoor tables for AC or out door tables on cooler evenings. Great selection good staff.

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

AmaZing and the Best Key Lime Ice Cream that I ever had! :) very friendly, clean and nice atmosphere! Close to the beach! :)

Reviewed 25 May 2018

This is a great ice cream parlour! Great selection and delicious ice cream. Very pleasant and helpful servers. Recommend it highly!

Reviewed 25 May 2018

We have been patronizing this place for years. The ice cream is good, if overpriced. But the management is unbelievably bad. Do NOT try to complain about any element of service or quality. I purchased a chocolate milk shake, took it away, and the poorly constructed container burst all over my clothes. I could not return right away since I had taken the item home (and I had to wash my clothes!). When I returned a few days later to request a replacement, the owner rudely and insultingly accused me of making the story up and denied that there could be anything wrong with the container (I have had similar problems with other containers there but never before complained). And this when I am a "lifetime" member of their "club," and who has never tried to take advantage of a merchant in my life. This was a horrifying experience, and one that leaves a sour taste in my mouth in place of the sweetness that should have been provided.

1  Thank geoffrey m
Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

Good ice cream! Tastes fresh and is within walking distance of the Eau Resort. We visited more than once!

Been to The Ice Cream Club? Share your experiences!