“Seafood Dinner”

Ranked #9 of 89 Restaurants in Marco Island
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, View details, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Fin Bistro is a place where locals and vacationers alike can come to enjoy a delicious selection of freshly caught seafood. As a family-owned business, we’re proud to serve our favorite recipes to guests, cooking with our own special flair and designing beautiful dishes customers love. From our shrimp dishes and fish specials to our live music and drink selection, our food and entertainment offer something for everyone in the family. We look forward to seeing new and returning faces back at our restaurant soon!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We visited Fin Bistro while on vacation and had a nice meal. The food was delicious. They could provide more quantity on their seafood dishes. 3 jumbo shrimp on the pasta bowl and 2 average size grouper filets for the grouper meal left us still hungry. Our waitress was nice but was slow.

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (1,565)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very nice place with great food, above average prices but worth a visit. Make reservations a few days ahead.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We ordered 4 martinis made with Brooklyn Gin and there was no price on the electronic menu. When the bill came, I was charged $13 for each Brooklyn Gin, and $2 for each Martini. When I inquired about the extra $8, the server, in a rather surly manner, said, "It's because they give you more in a Martini". I didn't notice the glass was overflowing nor was it super sized. Charging more for a "Martini" seems deceptive, we won;t be going back.

Reviewed 7 May 2021

We ate at Fin Bistro twice on our last visit to Marco Island at the end of April 2021. Food was excellent, service was pleasant and good, atmosphere was very nice. Our second visit was Saturday evening. On Sunday my father realized he lost his credit card that he had used to pay for dinner. I called and left a voice mail as the restaurant is closed Sunday and Monday. I was surprised to get a call from the owner on Monday who had heard the message, went in to the restaurant, contacted the staff, and called me to let me know they didn't have the CC. Extremely thoughtful and kind gesture ...amazing customer service attitude. Truly appreciated!

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 25 April 2021

We had an excellent experience at Fin Bistro. Seafood was so fresh and delicious. I also ordered the Wagyu burger which was perfect. Our server Fabrizio was very attentive and made good recommendations. Will return again.

Date of visit: April 2021