“Relax and eat well”

Island Pho and Grill
Ranked #7 of 19 Restaurants in Matlacha
Reviewed 13 April 2018

This small family run restaurant offers good quality Pho. The broth is tasty and the vegetables very fresh and not over cooked. The service is great. The atmosphere is very relaxed.

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

i’ve been here 3 times in a month, just can’t get enough of the wonderful flavors! it’s always spotless, service is perfect, easy parking ....have I missed anything ? A plus across the board.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Great fresh food with tons of flavor and character; service always superb and simply love the ambiance of the island vibe of the village of Matlacha.

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

My sixth visit, have enjoyed both lunch and dinner. Warm reception, prompt service for small place with limited staff. All food cooked to order so enjoy a sake, sit back and relax. Excellent Pho which is a relatively new experience for me. Quiet atmosphere, very clean. Highly recommend

1  Thank Citrus D
Reviewed 13 February 2018

This is one of our favorite restaurants in the Fort Myers-Sanibel-Matlacha districts. Family oriented, owned but a very nice duo (husband and wife), with great and personalized service. Always fresh, flavorful, with generous portions. We go twice a month when in Florida. I live in the Montreal region most of the year, where there are many good vietnamese family restaurants and I must say that this one ranks high among my favorites. I like the authenticity of the dishes. Spring rolls to die for, very good pho and I love the tofu noodle bowl with roasted vegetables. Prices are very reasonable too!

1  Thank desjardinsanne

Been to Island Pho and Grill? Share your experiences!