“New Years Eve dinner”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

We love this restaurant! Service was as good as always, food was fabulous even though it was New Years Eve. The place was packed, but service did not waiver. We were treated with a perfect dirty martini and a glass of very good Chianti.
Food choices were many but we settled on an appetizer of house cured smoked salmon (which was super). Then came the traditional (free) pasta fagiole soup, then I enjoyed the veal rollatini and my husband had the veal Parmesan. We both could not finish our meal but we took Home enough food for today’s dinner! We finished our perfect meal with cannolis that were house made too.
Dinner was great, service was perfect. Alexander our waiter was charming and attentive. Carlo, the owner, was hands on everything and is always smiling. We will be back again! Oh, how could I forget the free limoncello we had!

1  Thank marie s

Reviewed 1 January 2018

We were lucky to get into The Dove III on Christmas Eve by calling that afternoon and checking for cancellations. It's a lovely dining room with attentive staff and delicious Italian food. My husband requested Cacio e Pepe which wasn't on the menu but the chef was happy to accommodate him and made it fantastically well. The portions of pasta were huge. We both took enough back to our timeshare for lunch the next day. I had the fra diablo with shrimp, which was spicey and perfectly prepared. The others in our party had veal dishes and were equally as pleased. All entrees are served with a small bowl of very tasty pasta fagioli soup. We would definitely go back if in the area again.

Reviewed 24 December 2017

The Dove is very busy and reservations are usually a must, even at lunch. All dinners include Pasta Fagiol and Lemon cello between courses. The servings are large and the service is good. The food is excellent. When departing the restaurant, you are offered a bag of bread to take home. We always seem to have enough leftover to eat at home a night or two later.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Outstanding gem of a Italian Restaurant. This place would be at home in New York. My pasta fagiol soup was outstanding. The service was attentive. I wish this place was in New York. The portions are very large.
My new favorite restaurant in Florida.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

I have actually been to The Dove III several times after discovering it. The service has always been excellent,and we always ask for Jeffrey as our server. The food is outstanding and the portions are large. The homemade Limoncello that they serve to cleanse your palate is very tasty, be sure to ask about taking some home!If you like Italian food you owe it to yourself to check it out. I would definitely call ahead for reservations, especially on weekends.