Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

from US$56.69
from US$133.34
from US$144.98
More Info
All reviews the kennedy space center take your time displays history mercury
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 October 2020

I spent almost a hour in here looking and reading about all the astronauts , This is inside the Space Center I am not sure why it is listed separately

Date of experience: October 2020
1  Thank 149glent
Reviewed 14 April 2020

I was surprised by the large number of astronauts included. I definitely lost track over the years. The astronaut with the largest number of flights (9) was Mike Foale, a name I didn’t recognized. Scott Carpenter stood out with his sole Mercury flight but there were reasons for that. I also found interesting that most of the Apollo astronauts did not continue into the shuttle program, perhaps due to the time lag. Many were one and done.

Date of experience: March 2020
1  Thank E W
Reviewed 8 March 2020

Bit of a sales promo tool for Boeing but very interesting and great tribute to the legends they are.

Date of experience: February 2020
1  Thank TheTruthAlways
Reviewed 21 February 2020

We spent a day at the Kennedy Space Center. Its a nice thing to induct all of the astronauts into the Hall of Fame, but there are now so many of them, and I did not find it particularly interesting to learn in detail about every one of them. I would not have minded if I had missed this.

Date of experience: February 2020
2  Thank Darrel B
Reviewed 18 August 2019

This is a very well presented museum/Hall of Fame that tells a tightly knitted story of the American forays into space. There are several excellent well-curated displays that give personal glimpses into the astronauts' lives.

Date of experience: July 2019