Four Points by Sheraton Miami Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsfacing the streetdoral areafront desk agentmodern hotelbed was comfortablehotel is greatwould definitely stay here againbusiness triprecommend this hotelnext morningvasquezshuttlelobbycruiseelevatorhousekeepingmia
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

All the staff at Rickenbacker Restaurant - specially Erica, the manager Rodney go above and beyond for us, and Ninoska, Carlos the chef, have been extraordinary!

The staff from VIP lounge (10th floor) have become part of our family. Their hospitality is out of this world. Tracy, Jessica, among all the other staff members thank you for all your wonderful service.

We love you all :)

Room Tip: Corner suites are the best!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Jackie is the true definition of hospitality! She is very courteous, friendly, and greets you with a smile. Four Points by Sheraton has an employee who represents the organization well. Keep up the good work JACKIE and I look forward to staying at Four Points by Sheraton again.

Room Tip: You can't go wrong with any of the rooms.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed at this hotel in early March 2018. The hotel and staff were really great. One night after coming back from the beach, my clothes was soaked and my hotel room door would not open due to an electronic issue. Also we had dinner plans and we did not have enough time to get ready and meet our friends. This was a problem at their end took 2.5 hours for them to fix and multiple maintenance people to come and resolve the issue. In 2.5 hours we stayed outside of our room with wet clothes and missed out dinner with friends. The front desk staff said to speak to the manager the next day and they will give me a credit. We met with the manager the next day and he said he would resolve the issue by close of business. it's been 3 weeks and still nothing and nor did I hear from them. I followed up a week later and still did not get a call back. I am very disappointed in them and will not stay here again

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Rafael P, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear 654tina,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us feedback about your stay. I would like to apologize for any inconvenience to you during your stay as a result of some equipment failure. I would like to reassure you that this issue has been taken care of so that no further guest has this experience. I will follow-up with regards to the credit you were offered and make sure that is applied as soon as possible. Please contact me at Rafael.perez@fourpointsmiamiairport.com so that I may have more information about you reservation. I would like to invite you back to the hotel so you can see the excellent service that we work very hard to provide.

Thank you and Have a Magical Day!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Basic and fairly standard hotel that is basic and fairly reasonable for the business traveler that needs a place to crash for a night or two. The AC in my room made way too much noise and I could hear the elevator, so it is less than stellar. Also, the umbrellas in the tables outside don't work and the pool is small enough to be considered a very large Jacuzzi.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms next to the elevators and ask for a room where the AC makes no noise.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

I’m an spg member and everytime I come to Miami, I try staying at a Starwood property. Unfortunately this time I chose the brand new Four Points. The room was ok, bed was comfortable. My bedroom was facing the street and it was noisy at nights.. There’s not enough personnel. The front desk person at nights couldnt hide how stressed she was getting calls and attending clients.... the restaurant was a 1 man show.. not sure if the person attending was also the cook... finally, the worst part is the hotel is not uploaded in uber... i had 4 days of hell trying to get the cars to reach tue hotel... had to wait longer than usual. Not ideal on a business trip. Overall, i would strongly suggest to avoid id... there are better choices.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank gonz1974
Rafael P, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2018

Dear gonz1974,

Thank you very much for thanking the time to leave us your feedback regarding your recent stay. I would like to apologize for any inconvenience you experienced during your time with us, as they do not reflect the level of service that we strive to provide to our guests. Rest assured that we will address your comments with the respective departments in order to improve our guest experience. I would love for you to give us another chance in the future.

Have a Magical Day!