Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
All reviews bellini restaurant coconut grove rooftop pool john moore complimentary bellini leading hotels of the world beautifully appointed rooms front desk gorgeous hotel boutique hotel wonderful weekend four nights construction noise second home awesome stay favorite hotel higher floor
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Spent a few night in Miami, and found this gem of a boutique hotel. Immaculately kept, with excellent service, multilingual staff, restaurant and bar on premises. The décor is Nautical and classy.
Valeria (front desk) was super helpful with suggestions for food and entertainment.

Date of stay: July 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
David Ocampo, Guest Services / Front Office at Mr. C Miami Coconut Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you so much for your invaluable feedback, we will share with the team. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I absolutely loved this hotel! It was centrally located, beautifully decorated and very comfortable. However, my lovely experience was completely ruined when a personal item was stolen from my room. I filed an incident with security and have not heard back from them AT ALL. (My stay was the week of 6/20/21) I am still in shock and complete awe in regards to how they handled this situation and unfortunately will not return.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
David Ocampo, Guest Services / Front Office at Mr. C Miami Coconut Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

So sorry to hear this, I will follow up with the security team to find out what happened and why there was no follow up with your situation.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Such a wonderful stay, hotel was gorgeous, staff were amazing...loved the area, much more chic and low-key than being in South Beach. Only opportunity for improvement is around the wait times to get food, I heard that the main kitchen wasn't working properly so they had to use a smaller one to get meals out, and it took a while as the restaurant is clearly very popular with Miami diners.

Date of stay: July 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for your review and your valuable feedback, we will share with the team to make the necessary improvements. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Every one from front desk to housekeeping department have been great. I would like give credit to Front Office Manager Valeria and the supervisor Jonathan for making it extra special for me! The restaurant staff was also amazing with the way they catered me everytime I was there for breakfast, lunch and dinner. As I mentioned above this place is MESMERIZING!!!!!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for your review, Mr. Muhammad, I will share your feedback with the team. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were very pleased with your hotel! The people were friendly and professional, the hotel and our room were immaculately clean, and the location was excellent. We hope to stay with you again. Please let us know of any promotions. We are Florida residents.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
David Ocampo, Guest Services / Front Office at Mr. C Miami Coconut Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for your feedback, we will share with the team. We hope to see you again soon! Please visit www.mrchotels.com/mrccoconutgrove to read about our promotions. Happy travels!