“Great tour”

Buffalo Tiger's Airboat Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Buffalo Tiger's Fla. Everglades Airboat Rides is located approximately 11 miles west of Krome Avenue on Hwy 41 on the Miiccosukee Indian Reservation. Our hours of operation 9am to 5pm Monday thru Sunday. We are Miccosukee family owned and operated. Our tour guides take you on a 45 minute guided tour that includes a stop at an authentic Indian camp with boardwalk. See wildlife in their natural habitat. Experience the wonder and beauty of the Florida Everglades.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

We were in Miami for my daughter’s graduation and had some time, so we went for an airboat tour. I have been out before with other companies, but this was the best. It is a small company, no big tour busses in the parking lot, no gator park etc. just a great tour. There were 7 in our group, and only 9 total on the boat. Everybody got a great seat and the guide was knowledgeable.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,397)
All reviews
"baby alligators"
in 16 reviews
"great pictures"
in 10 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
"boat ride"
in 24 reviews

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

It speaks volumes that this is my second visit to Miami and I had to return to Buffalo Tigers Airboat Tours. Driving past many other similar tours en route tells a story.

There’s nothing fancy or any promotional gimmicks, just a thoroughly enjoyable good old honest tour of part of the Everglades on an airboat. The airboats are smaller than other tours which is a good thing in my eyes as you are closer to the action.

We again had junior as our tour who hasn’t lost any of his humour or knowledge.

On our tour, we only saw 2 alligators briefly, but that’s just luck of the draw.

Value for money, $27 each for a 45 minute tour, thoroughly recommend.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

Congratulations, you just found the best Everglades airboat tour in Miami. Forget about touristy farms with baby alligators where you can hold them. This tour is wild. The rides are about 45 minutes with extremely experienced and very informative tour guide (they are native Americans and come from Miccosukee tribe). I saw many alligators in their natural habitat and learned so much about their life and how they act in nature. The tour guide even lured them to the boat. This ride was simply phenomenal. You also realize the airboat is not only fast but also loud - that's why you have to wear ear protection on the boat. Getting here is not easy. I was lucky enough to convince the Lyft driver to wait for me while I was enjoying the ride. Be aware there is no cell phone coverage. Bottom line is that there are other tour places, closer to city center, but this one is definitely worth the effort.

1  Thank Acidov
Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

Our guide Fabian was great! He was very knowledgeable of the area and the alligators (we saw several up close!) I definitely recommend this experience it was a lot of fun!