Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$407
JW MarriottUS$407
Hotels.comUS$407
Expedia.comUS$407
TravelocityUS$407
Lol.travelUS$469
2,225 results
All reviews basketball court the concierge lounge bathroom mirror whole foods chief concierge beautiful hotel corner room upgraded to a suite valet parking beaux arts beautiful room heart of downtown mini bar high floor great amenities rooms are large rooftop pool
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 September 2022 via mobile

This is the first time I’ve ever felt the need to write a review. We’re Gold Elite status so we stay at Marriott hotels every trip we take. It’s sad to report that this one was the most disappointing, especially since this is supposed to be one of their more elite properties. The staff were very friendly!! The issues are with the room. First, there was NO toilet paper & the toilet does not flush. We had to take the lid off the toilet tank & work with the parts to get it to flush. The remote to the tv in the bathroom had gunk caked in every button. When I cleaned it off with rubbing alcohol and tissues, the tissues were BLACK! All staff explained how to mini bar works and what’s included…. It was completely empty! LOL!!! I took a video to make sure we don’t get charged for any missing items and reported that to the front desk. There is no mini fridge or microwave in the room. We had to request a fridge. I have food allergies & travel with my own food so I didn’t think I’d have to request this since it’s generally a standard amenity in even the cheapest of hotels. We also requested a late check out. Housekeeping walked into our room twice AFTER we told them we had a late check out. Both times they just walked in the room without knocking. We will not stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Valentina Casanova, Guest Services / Front Office at JW Marriott Marquis Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2022

Dear Millsgirl5,

Thank you for taking the time to share your insight regarding your experience at the JW Marriott Marquis Miami. Our hotel team is truly dedicated to ensuring that every guest receives exceptional service and I am pleased to hear that our staff went go and beyond to make your experience great, and I sincerely apologized for the inconveniences regarding cleanliness in your room. Please fell ensured that I have immediately shared all your comments with our associates in an effort to enhance all our guests stay.

We hope to have the opportunity to regain your trust and welcome you once again at the JW Marriott Marquis Miami when your travels bring you back to this area.

Reviewed 7 September 2022

My recent stay at the JW Marriott Marquis for Labor Day was made special by the team members there, especially by the Chief Concierge Andres Meneses. He made us feel like family.

He went the extra mile to secure us last-minute reservations at Sexy Fish on a Saturday, which is hard to get. He also provided us with complimentary drink vouchers which was a great gesture as it was unexpected. These vouchers are redeemable in the restaurant/bar downstairs and include top-shelf liquor.

Andres made sure to check in with us every day and ask if we needed any other restaurant recommendations, late check-out, or any other accommodations to enhance our stay. We loved the attention to detail and the continued excellent customer service.

The standards set at the JW Marriott Marquis are exceptional and it starts with their staff. I highly recommend the JW Marriot Marquis to anyone looking for a centrally located hotel, with great amenities & rooms, and most importantly, excellent customer service.

Date of stay: September 2022
Reviewed 26 August 2022 via mobile

Great property, best location, courteous staff and huge rooms by all standards. The bathroom was luxurious. No delay in check in or check out. Very close to the airport. Only issue was non availability of English Breakfast Tea Sachets as everyone does not drink care. Other than this all perfect.

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 August 2022

This hotel is one of the nicest in Miami and the staff is nothing short of excellent. Donnell and the rest of the front desk staff, along with the concierge, made sure our stay was nothing less than perfect. We will definitely be staying here again!

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 August 2022

Such a beautiful hotel. My fiancé and I booked this hotel a night before our cruise and it was such an amazing stay and bonus to our trip. The hotel has beautiful rooms which feel like luxury and we were even upgraded to a larger room with amazing views. Everything looked fresh and new, we truly loved our stay. The staff were all pleasant and helpful and Andres the chief concierge helped with information about getting to our cruise and helped with printing our necessary documents which saved us so much time. We can’t wait to visit again!

Date of stay: August 2022