“Suzana was amazing!!!”

Cuisines: Chinese, Vietnamese
Dining options: Delivery
Neighbourhood: Wynwood - Edgewater
Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

Service and pho was amazing. I usually order delivery from this place and it is always great. I decided to stop by tonight for dinner and I could not be happier with the service and food as always! Suzana was our waitress and she was the best part of our experience. 3 chefs we will be back!!!!

Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

Three months ago I wrote a complimentary review for 3 Chefs.
Based on our return visit last night, will will not be back.

I ordered sweet and sour chicken and what I was served was drenched in a river of sticky sweet and sour sauce that overwhelmed the dish. Adding injury to insult, the Pineapple was COLD on a hot steaming dish. How does that happen?

While the crab Rangoon was darn near perfect, the spring rolls totally missed the mark with a terrible after taste. How does an Asian restaurant screw up spring rolls?

My wife's Orange Chicken was just okay and also served with too much sauce.

We won't be back.

Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

After driving 12 hours and just arriving in Miami, we decided to do take out and crash early. We looked for a local place for convenience. In general, the food was not really good, hot and sour soup was gummy, pork fried rice was flavorless, boneless spareribs were swimming in a neon red sauce. What we ordered was basic but not done well. I must admit, a Schenwan eggplant was tasty but not good enough to save the whole meal.

Reviewed 22 December 2016 via mobile

I had a lunch runnig this day, and 3 Chef's was horrible mistake. The same day got sick :( Food is very poor quality, first time saw fat beef in the chinese meal! And they charging 18% for tip, even if you eat alone! Service is worth max 5% tip, if any
If you have choice don't go!

Reviewed 6 December 2016

we found this place while looking for Asian food near the Miami Hilton. It's about a 5 minute walk and a great find. REALLY GOOD FOOD and inexpensive prices. I recommend the sweat and sour chicken......it was perfect. Good service- great prices and really good experience. From Chinese to Vietnamese food, check this place out.