“Best in Florida”

Beast Fishing Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Beast Fishing Charters is a top rated, "private", light tackle, live bait, offshore fishing charter for everyone from the novice to the expert angler. We provide all necessary permits, licenses, bait, tackle, ice, etc. The only thing you need to bring is your food, beverages, and personal items. We focus on providing a fun/friendly atmosphere, while working hard to put you on fish. Our goal is to return you to the dock with a smile and lasting memories. If you want to experience the *** BFC offers PRIVATE fishing charters for 1-6 people only. Trips are not offered on a per-person, share-a-ride basis.
Reviewed 19 December 2013

Great boat and a great crew. Beast is one of those rare charters where you are treated like an angler and catch your own fish. For a true angler, I cannot think of a better charter operation. Looking forward to our semi annual trips.

Yalkin,
New York

Reviewed 18 December 2013

We have fished off every coast and have yet to find better people, boat and fishing excitement than with Capt Jim and Devon. We have another charter already set up with them in April 2014 and cant wait to get down there. Just booked it as a stocking stuffer and Santa couldn't be happier!

Reviewed 3 July 2013

I first met Jim and Devon in 2007, when my father and I first realized our dream of spending a full week on holiday doing what we do best, fishing!

We spent a total of 5 days with Jim and Devon, and even when the weather was harsh for both my father and myself, they took extremely good care of us. We caught fish every single day we were with them, which is more than I can say for other charters we have been on.

In fact, I enjoyed my time with them so much, that when I decided it was time for my sons first proper big fish experience, I decided to go back. It was a huge success, we hooked onto lots of fish but unfortunately had to cut one of the trips short due to our poor landlubber legs not quite being up for it!

To conclude, I don't think there is a better Captain or first mate in Miami. With a little luck, I will be seeing both Jim and Devon very soon!

Reviewed 2 April 2013

I really wanted to do a fishing trip as part of my bachelorette party weekend (I am the bride) and my 2 bridesmaids did not oblige. We didn't really know what to expect but I felt good going into it because the reviews here on Tripadvisor were so good! We booked a 3/4 day trip.
Despite us arriving about 30 minutes late and slightly hungover, Captain Jim and Devon greeted us eagerly. We fished for different types of bait in 2 different areas (and were excited to catch even these small fish).
When the real fishing began, we hooked 3 in about the first 15-20 minutes. The very first one was even a sailfish but we lost him, much to everyone's dismay. We did snag a bonita and tons of dolphin fish. A few times we had more than one line going at once. First mate Devon was phenomenal from the start, attending to each pole, hook and catch the entire time. The guys had such great attitudes in dealing with our group of rather inexperienced females! Not the calmest day on the sea, we ended up a little seasick towards the end, but once we were done for the day and started to head back, we happily passed out in the plush beanbags they provided and had a nice ride in. Once docked, Devon cut up our dolphin fish for us to take home and eat/freeze! We had a lot!
Capt Jim is very connected in that he's very accessible via phone, email, website , etc. In addition to the good reviews, one of the reasons I chose Beast was his speedy reply to my initial inquiry and email accessibility (when no other charters ever got back to me). You can even pay via credit card on the boat which makes everyone's life a little easier.
My girls and I are still talking about the trip and our pictures from the day are generating a lot of buzz and LIKES amongst friends on facebook! We would absolutely do it again and hope to one day! As well as recommend them to anyone!
(Pictures to follow shortly!)

2  Thank Jessica L
See more reviews
Reviewed 18 December 2012

The trip was great due to the knowledge and experience of the capt and crew. Having the rite equipment and skill makes a big difference when you are catching many large fish in large waves. I am very glad we were on a cat with a capt. that knew how to drive it. Also impressed with the first mate being prepared with rigs and operating a continuous flow during the times when multiple fish were on. Could not have asked for a better experience. They valued our business and greatly helped out with pre-planing the trip. A+

Been to Beast Fishing Charters? Share your experiences!