“Capt. Jim and Devon put the Beer Boys on the fish!!!!”

Beast Fishing Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Beast Fishing Charters is a top rated, "private", light tackle, live bait, offshore fishing charter for everyone from the novice to the expert angler. We provide all necessary permits, licenses, bait, tackle, ice, etc. The only thing you need to bring is your food, beverages, and personal items. We focus on providing a fun/friendly atmosphere, while working hard to put you on fish. Our goal is to return you to the dock with a smile and lasting memories. If you want to experience the *** BFC offers PRIVATE fishing charters for 1-6 people only. Trips are not offered on a per-person, share-a-ride basis.
Reviewed 22 January 2014

My buddies and I chartered a trip with Capt. Jim and first lady Devon on the Beast on 1-20-14, and let me tell you, these guys are top notch. A triple hookup on sailfish!!! Landing 2 of 3. There is no better feeling than looking over at two of your best friends as they are struggling as hard as you are to tame a monster sailfish. These guys kept us busy all day reeling in blackfin, barracuda, kingfish, and cero mackerel. Truly a trip of a lifetime, thank you Jim and Devon!!

Reviewed 19 December 2013

I have grown up in South Florida and fished the waters here my whole life. I have fished with Capt. Jim and Devon a couple times now and can say they are one of the best charter boats down here. The BEAST is a great boat with the ability to handle rough weather extremely well and get you too where ou need to be to catch fish fast. One of the trips I did with Jim and Devon is the Cubera trip because that is a specialized trip and my brother and I figured the best bet to catch a big one would be to fish with someone who catches them all the time. Needless to say we were not disappointed we caught 2 massive Cuberas and lost a couple on the trip, we had a wonderful time on the water. These two guys fish hard for you and do their absolute best to get you on fish.

Matt B.

Reviewed 19 December 2013

Great boat and a great crew. Beast is one of those rare charters where you are treated like an angler and catch your own fish. For a true angler, I cannot think of a better charter operation. Looking forward to our semi annual trips.

Yalkin,
New York

Reviewed 18 December 2013

We have fished off every coast and have yet to find better people, boat and fishing excitement than with Capt Jim and Devon. We have another charter already set up with them in April 2014 and cant wait to get down there. Just booked it as a stocking stuffer and Santa couldn't be happier!

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 July 2013

I first met Jim and Devon in 2007, when my father and I first realized our dream of spending a full week on holiday doing what we do best, fishing!

We spent a total of 5 days with Jim and Devon, and even when the weather was harsh for both my father and myself, they took extremely good care of us. We caught fish every single day we were with them, which is more than I can say for other charters we have been on.

In fact, I enjoyed my time with them so much, that when I decided it was time for my sons first proper big fish experience, I decided to go back. It was a huge success, we hooked onto lots of fish but unfortunately had to cut one of the trips short due to our poor landlubber legs not quite being up for it!

To conclude, I don't think there is a better Captain or first mate in Miami. With a little luck, I will be seeing both Jim and Devon very soon!